Eleven- A True Princess

Pandora and Talia went their separate ways

Pandora and Talia went their separate ways. Talia to Life Skills without Magic with Merryweather and Pandora to Chemistry with Mr. Deley.

Pandora wandered the halls, trying to spend as much time out of the classroom as she could. Mr. Deley was the most boring teacher in all of Auradon Prep or perhaps it was because she didn't enjoy Chemistry.

She struggled to pass his classes because she had trouble listening to him. He spoke in such a monotone, she understood why Talia could doze off in a minute.

But Talia was always able to fall asleep quickly, she slept through every class. How she could sleep so much Pandora had no idea.

She claimed it was because she was a fairy and if she exerted herself too much using magic and had to sleep or she'd get stuck in fairy form.

Pandora thought she was being a tad over dramatic. She didn't need to be sleeping for ninety percent of the day. It didn't seem healthy and it didn't seem like something she should do over long periods of time.

But Talia was passing all her classes and Pandora wasn't. So maybe she was onto something there. Chemistry was the only class she was struggling in and Mr. Deley wasn't helping her cause. She saw a teacher and quickly turned around, heading toward her class.

No need to have to talk to anyone else. The conversation with Captain Hook still fresh in her mind. With Harry.

Both her and Harry were dreaming about each other. She didn't know why. But she felt like it meant more to her than it did him. He didn't care about her and she was sure his dream had been completely different. Perhaps he didn't want to share it in front of his girlfriend. Maybe he'd never see Pandora the way she saw him.

This hurt a lot more than it should. Pandora have shouldn't been feeling this way toward him. She wasn't supposed to feel anything towards him. They were enemies. That's all they were. There would never be a them:

Sam seemed like a nice enough person. She didn't want to ruin another girl's relationship with her feelings. That was a major no-no in Pandora's book. She had more decency then Audrey. Who went around stealing girl's boyfriends like she had to Maddie and Ben. Or maybe it hadn't been that way.

Ben had only dared Maddie to protect her from Audrey. He was now dating Audrey to protect her even more. Pandora knew he didn't love Audrey. He was doing all this because it would look better for the kingdom, at least that was what Audrey fed into his head.

Pandora never did like Audrey. She was mean to Maddie, she bullied so many other girls. She thought she was superior to all of them because she was dating Ben when in reality Ben could have cared less if he was without her.

Pandora walked into the Chemistry classroom, waving her slip when Mr. Deley opened his mouth to chastise her. She sat next to Evie who was staring dreamily at the son of Prince Charming.

"Any chance he's in line for a throne? Anywhere in line?" Evie whispered to Doug and Pandora.

"Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there there, know what I mean?" Doug asked as Pandora giggled quietly, Chad looking at them obliviously.

"Looks like there there to me." Evie swooned, leaning against her hand and staring st Chad dreamily.

"He's bad news Evie." Pandora said, sticking her tongue out at Chad, who stuck his right back.

"Evie. Perhaps this is just review for you." Mr. Deley said as Evie collected herself, her senses "So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?"

"Atomic weight?" Evie giggled. "Uh, well, not very much. I mean, It's an atom, right?" Evie said laughing along with Chad, before walking up to the board. "Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver? That would be 106.905 times .5200, plus 108.905 times .4800, which, Mr. Deley, would give us 107.9 am..."

"Amu"?" Doug supplies.

"I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate..." Mr. Deley trailed off.

"A villain? Don't make it again, Chad slipped a note across the desk, as Evie opened it, smiling as the two stared into each other's eyes.

"Ugh please stop." Pandora said. "He's going to go and break your heart like he had all the girls that go to school here. He's bad news."

"I break people's hearts." Evie said. "Nobody can break my mine."

"Whatever you say princess." Pandora said as Evie straightened up at the title.

"You really think I'm a princess?" Evie asked.

"Well yeah," Pandora said. "You're mom's still a Queen. Which means you're a princess. I mean Audrey just got schooled by your sister on that."

"My sister." Evie said, her smile falling. "What did she say? And how do you know I have a sister?"

"In my dad's class he likes getting heroes to talk to us on the phone." Pandora said. "But today he somehow got Captain Hook to talk to us. Then we met her because Captain Hook doesn't know how to use a computer."

"I was there." Chad sighed, looking away distantly. "I said she was pretty like a princess."

"Glad you can remember that buddy." Pandora said as Chad rolled his eyes. "Then she said she was a princess and Audrey pulled the card that your mom has no royal status here, but she does."

"Did she talk about me?" Evie asked. "I mean not that I was expecting her to."

"Why wouldn't you?" Pandora asked.

"She's probably mad at me for leaving without saying goodbye." Evie said. "She probably doesn't want to see me again."

"That's nonsense." Pandora said. "When she said your name she always had this smile on her face. She doesn't hate you. She's not mad at you."

"You think so?" Evie asked as the bell tolled for their next class.

"I know so." Pandora said. "What's your next class?"

"History of Auradon." Evie said, looking at her schedule. "What about you?"

"Same thing." Pandora said. "Come on let's go before we're late. Snow White is rather punctual."