Twenty Four: Family Day

Pandora and Talia had waited in their room until the Family Day Celebrations began, walking through the crowds of families

"Be our guest! Be our guest!" The group of student singers finished as the parents and students clapped for them. The crowd dispersing, going off to catch up with their parents whom they haven't seen all semester.

Pandora and Talia greeted their parents, keeping a close eye on Maddie, still not understanding the whole dream business she was apart of. Wendy gushed about Pandora and how much she had grown and she pretended to listen, focusing her attention on Maddie.

"Hey Maddie. Ally." Crystal said. "These are my parents. Mom this is Maddie and her cousin Ally."

"Hi." Maddie and Ally said as Snow White beamed.

"Ah Yes." Snow White said. "Crystal has told me so much about you. And from what she's said you are great young women."

"Um thanks." Ally said, fiddling with the hem of her dress.

"Where are your parents dear ones?" Snow White asked.

"They are-." Maddie began as she was interrupted by the calls of their parents. They had such great timing. "Here."

Their parents along with the White Rabbit raced across the courtyard coming to a stop next to them. Maddie hugged her father as Ally hugged her mother.

"Hello wildflowers." Alice said. "How I've missed you so. It gets rather boring without you two. Or not boring that's not the word I'm looking for. Ah yes! I missed you. It feels empty without you."

"We missed you too." Ally said as she and Maddie traded places, Ally giving the Mad Hatter a hug and Maddie giving Alice a hug.

"Let's get tea now shall we?" The Mad Hatter asked. "It's tea time."

"Okay." Maddie said. "But would you like to play croquet first?"

"Oh yes." Her father said. "I do enjoy croquet. Let's see if I can best Alice eh?"

"No," Alice said. "I always win."

"No." The Mad Hatter said. "You believed you won but you did not. I won."

"Whatever teeters your totter." Alice said. "Let's go play croquet!"

"Hey Crystal!" Ally called. "Would you like to join us?"

"We would love to play croquet." Snow White said.

"I love croquet!" The White Rabbit said cheerily.

⇀✫✮✫↼

The peace of the croquet game was disturbed when Queen Leah started to yell at Mal as Ben came to her rescue.

"Queen Leah, it's okay, Maleficent is still on the island, this is her daughter Mal." Ben explained but Leah didn't want to believe that. Crystal stood next to Mal, ready to protect her new friend.