Eight- A Royal Pain

Pandora's first class of the day, happened to be the one her father ran

She still tried to get used to the fact that he was her teacher. Sometime during the year, their other teacher had left for unknown reasons and he'd happily took her place. She had a sneaking suspicion that he'd been the reason behind it.

She didn't let it bother her, not caring if he embarrassed her. Something he took pride in doing everyday. Calling her out when he knew she wasn't paying attention. Telling her to stop talking in front of the whole class and making sure to remind them everyday that she was his daughter. That sort of thing.

She walked into the classroom as he wrote the name of the day on the board, though it was the same person on Thursdays.

CAPTAIN HOOK.

A person her father had some sort of obsession with. A person her father couldn't stand yet he could talk about him for hours and tell them of all the things he'd pulled on Captain Hook before he was sent to the Isle.

The list went on and on. Pandora could barely keep track of it anymore. There always seemed to be something added, an old story changed. He never did tell the same story the same way twice.

There was always something new, something different. Something that hadn't been there before.

His obsession had seemed to have gone out of control years ago. He still did somehow regularly visit his old enemy. Even if with the barrier up. How? Pandora had no idea. She still was trying to make sense of it. There was something she was missing. There had to be some sort of magic involved.

It didn't click in her brain.

"Hello students." Peter Pan said, floating to to stand in front of the classroom.

"Hello Professor Pan." The students chorused. It boosted his ego more than it needed to be,

"Professor Pan." Peter Pan muttered under his breath. "I like the ring to that. Keep it up."

The students nodded, pulling out their phones so they could record his newest story on Captain Hook. They seemed to gain a lot views for some odd reason.

"Captain Hook." Peter Pan said. "A well known crook. Ah see what I did there?"

The students nodded, waving st him to continue.

"Oh but I don't have to tell you a story today." Peter Pan said, a mischievous look gleaming in his eyes. "We have a little guest today." He turned on the board. "Meet the infamous Captain Hook."

Murmurs filled the room as Pandora turned around to face Talia who sat behind her.

"What is he going on about?" Talia said. "And why do you guys have to be so loud? You woke me up from my nap."

"You nap much more than you're time awake." Pandora said.

"Yes." Talia said. "It helps me process things better."

"I don't understand how copying our notes down after helps you process things." Crystal said as she sat next to Pandora.

"It's very helpful." Talia said. "I learn more things while I'm asleep anyway."

"I still think you sleep more than an average person." Pandora said.

"Because I'm not human." Talia said. "I'm a fairy."

"Yes we know." Crystal said. "You turn into one sometimes when you sleep."

"I'm still learning how to control it." Talia replied with a shrug.

"Well maybe you'd learn better if you stayed awake during that lesson. That's the only lesson you have to stay up for."

"Too much work." Talia said. "And I feel so alone in the class. It's just me and Fairy Godmother."

"Okay hush the screen is coming on." Chad said.

"Meet the infamous Captain Hook!" Peter Pan said as screen flickered on and off, a very familiar blonde girl fiddling with it as Captain Hook tried telling her what to do.

"I don't think they see us." Pandora said.

"Click the in button." Captain Hook said, reading from a pamphlet.

"I know what I'm doing." She said.

"You obviously do Samantha." Captain Hook said. "Why is the screen not on then?"

Samantha rolled her eyes.

"Sam." Sam said. "Call me Sam. We've been over this so many times-."

"Can you two stop arguing?" An unknown voice said. "And try to figure this thing out."

"I'm trying dad." Sam said. "But he's being annoying and ordering me around like he's the boss of me."

"I am the boss of you." Captain Hook said.

"I'm the boss of me." Sam said

"Smee!" Captain Hook said. "Control your daughter."

"We both know that won't work." Smee said.

"Oh I think the working." Sam said as the screen crackled to life on their end.

"She's pretty." Chad said. "Like a princess."

"I am a princess." Sam said. "Thanks for noticing, whoever you are."

"The names Chad. Chad Charming." Chad said, pulling his collar.

"I don't remember asking." Sam said with a shrug.

"What makes you a princess?" Audrey asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Aren't you the daughter of a pirate?"

"I have a mom you know." Sam said. "Evil Queen."

The name made Crystal sit upright in her seat, staring at the screen in horror.

"There are two of you?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah." Sam said. "You met Evie?"

"The Evil Queen has no Royal status here." Audrey grumbled under her breath, thinking that Sam didn't hear her.

"Tell that to my mom." Sam said with a shrug. "She still thinks she can get her kingdom back. It's rather dumb."

"You don't support her?" Audrey said. "Not that I would."

"I do." Sam said. "Just not that far. She's obsessed. Now I'm leaving."

"Wait Samantha Don't leave me with these snooty little brats." Captain Hook called as the sound of a bell was heard as Sam exited the door. He sighed turning toward the screen. "Hello you snooty little brats. I'm the elegant Captain Hook."

"Please don't start singing that song." Pandora grumbled.

"Oh but I shall." Captain Hook said. "It's a great way of telling my story Pandora."