Four- Meet the VKs

Pandora, Talia and Crystal headed down the hallway where the VKs stood bored as they waited for Crystal to come back and introduce them to her friends

A million questions filled Pandora's head, some were a tad negative and pretty pessimistic on what she'd thought the VKs would be like.

They're monsters.

They're crazy.

They're savages.

Other thoughts weren't as pessimistic, and slightly more optimistic toward the future.

Maybe they'll like me.

Maybe we could go on adventures together.

Maybe we could be great friends if given the time.

She liked her positive thoughts better than the negative ones.

But it still made her question what she'd been taught.

That all villains were to never be trusted under any circumstance. That all villains were monsters and ruined happily ever afters. That a villain was the reason she couldn't live with her mother who had to travel all of Auradon as a journalist and never had time for her.

But Pandora couldn't complain.

She'd grown used to being ignored. To bring left alone for hours on end with no shoot supervision. She'd grown up with the Lost Boys and they'd started to lose the things they had in common as she grew up. She was older than all of them now at fifteen.

Most of them were ten years of age or less. They didn't understand why she'd chosen to grow up. To them being young was everything, staying young was the biggest adventure they could imagine.

With Peter Pan as their fearless leader, adventure was sure to occur on any given day.

Peter Pan, her adoptive father, cared for her well being far more than she did herself. She'd go hiking alone in the woods and next thing she knew he was hovering next to her with his arms crossed over his chest.

He still hadn't grown up. And as Pandora grew up it had been harder for him to control her.

At first it had been she'd do anything with the Lost Boys and that she loved playing outside and being outside. She loved exploring and playing with the mermaids. Now she'd stay in the tree reading when she could be having an adventure in the outside. She'd told him reading was an adventure and that he should try it.

So he'd gotten all the Lost Boys to read books with him. They quickly lost interest and things went back to normal. He himself had no idea how Pandora could stand reading. The only books he enjoyed were the ones with pictures. The books Pandora read were big and had no pictures. Just pages filled with word after word.

It had noted him, he hadn't even wanted to send her to school. Neverland was all she needed he said. But Pandora wanted a new adventure and she knew coming to Auradon Prep would bring that.

It wasn't as eventful as she'd thought it would be. There were no new adventures every day and she had no idea what to do to bring the adventure.

She'd had her mind set on exploring the Isle for ages now. Peter Pan has deemed it unsafe for her to do. She couldn't do that. Not in a million years.

Because the Isle was full of villains and villains caused you problems and trouble and could get you killed if given the chance.

But Pandora knew there had to be someone there that wasn't as ruthless a villain as they seemed. Perhaps they played the part to appease the people around them.

They couldn't be that bad could they? Just misunderstood.

The VKs looked up at them as they approached, each dressed in bold outfits that stool out like a sore thumb in the pastel Auradon.

"Hey guys." Crystal said. "These are my friends Talia daughter of Tinkerbell."

She pointed to her blonde haired friend as Talia waved.

"Hi." Talia said her voice still sounded as someone who had just woken up which she had.

"And this is Pandora daughter of Peter Pan." Crystal said.

She pointed to the redhead who waved at the VKs.

"Hi." Pandora said, pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Cool." The purple haired girl said. "I'm Mal. This is Evie." She pointed to the blue haired girl. "Daughter of the Evil Queen."

"Hi." Evie said.

"This is Carlos." Mal pointed to the boy with black and white spots all over. "Son of Cruella De Vil.

"Hey." Carlos said.

"That's Gigi." She pointed to the blonde haired girl. "Daughter of Mother Gothel.

"Hi guys." Gigi said, twirling her hair on her finger.

"That's Jay." She pointed to the boy with long brown locks. "Son of Jafar."

"Sup ladies." Jay said acting all flirty. Talia blinked not having paying attention as Pandora giggled slightly. Crystal shuffled awkwardly wondering how the boy hadn't gotten the hint before when he'd been turned down by Audrey.

"Stop Jay." Evie said. "You're scaring them."

"Am not." Jay said.

"You are." Carlos said. "Leave them alone."

"Not everyone has to like you Jay." Mal said mockingly placing her hand on his shoulder. "But it's okay. You'll get used to it."

"Shut up Mal." Jay said. "Gigi likes me."

"As a friend?" Gigi said. "Sure. Nothing more than that."

"That's so sad Jay." Carlos said. "You just got turned down by six girls."

"Shut up Carlos." Jay said. "Don't even get me started on how you were looking st that girl with the brown hair. What was her name again? The girl with the little hat on her headband."

Maddie. Carlos liked Maddie. That was so adorable it made Pandora's heart swell on pride for her friend.

"That's so cute Carlos." Crystal said. "That you like Maddie I mean."

"Maddie." Jay said, snapping his fingers together. "Can't believe I just remembered her name."

"Crystal just said it." Gigi said. "You're not special."

"Shut up Gigi." Jay said.

"How about no?" Gigi asked, as Mal raised her hand up.

"Okay." Mal said. "It's kind of getting late so we'll head to our dorms. So see you tomorrow I guess."

The group of villain kids walked away, heading toward their dorms.

"That went well." Talia said. "I'm going to take a nap."

"It's night time now." Pandora said. "I can't believe we've been talking for that long. Come on let's go to sleep and get ready for the big day ahead tomorrow."

Crystal said goodbye heading into her dorm that was across from theirs that she shared with Ally, Maddie's cousin after Ally and Maddie had their little spat.

Pandora flopped on her bed, kicking off her heels, already in her pajamas. She cleared her mind of all her questions before going to sleep.