Thirteen- So Cute

Pandora sat in the bleachers, watching the tourney players practice their game

Pandora sat in the bleachers, watching the tourney players practice their game. She absentmindedly thought about her day so far and how odd it had been. She'd had a dream about going to the Isle, or rather being on the Isle and the next morning she had talked to someone she'd seen in the dream. The person, Harry, seemed just as confused by her by it.

She found it strange that he too had had a dram and highly doubted that they had the same dream. He'd been hesitant about saying it. He' looked at the blonde girl, Sam multiple times before deciding against it. It made her wonder if it had something to do with her wrecking their relationship. She didn't want to be a burden on them. She didn't want to play with something that wasn't there, it was a just a dream. It couldn't be real.

Now Pandora was afraid that if she did go, it wouldn't be as simple as she thought. The Isle was much more complex, hard to maneuver. She could easily be captured and held for ransom. She needed to think this through. She needed to find out how her father did it. And the only way she had to do that was going to the library because her father wanted to withhold the information and it was nowhere to be found on the internet. It had left Pandora shocked to the say the least. Pandora had told Talia her dream, stopping every few minutes when Talia decided to doze off. Talia had gotten interested in her dream as well and had told her they should go and check this out even with all the consequences,

"We all knew he was lying." Talia said, "his dad said it himself. Now if we went there we could figure out what it was he dreamed about. Oh it'd be so cute. Two people from different sides of the pond falling in love."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," Pandora said. "No offense Tals but it'd be a lot more complicated than that."

"How?" Talia asked, ever the hopeless romantic. "It would be so cute. I ship it."

"Now you're talking like they do on the news when they talk about couples." Pandora siad. "Gross. No. I don't love him."

"You're right." Talia said.

"Thank you." Pandora said, sighing exasperatedly.

"You don't love him." Talia continued. "You looove him."

"He has a girlfriend." Pandora pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Playing hard to get." Talia said with a grin.

"He hates me and I hate him." Pandora said.

"Forbidden love." Talia said, "Mutual hate because you're families hate each other. How beautiful. Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet."

"Didn't they die?!" Pandora asked as Talia shrugged.

"A mere technicality." Talia said. "But we're totally checking this out Panda. We have to. You could be finding your true love."

"Or the person who commits my murder." Pandora said. "I bet my dad would right on the tombstone: I told her not to or I told you so. He'd be childish like that."

"He'd be devastated." Talia said. "Don't joke about stuff like that Pandora."

Pandora shrugged, thinking long and hard. How Captain Hook had deemed Harry's story a lie the second he left. How her father had mocked him for it. How Smee had said Sam was a persistent person and got what she wanted. That didn't settle well with Pandora. Maybe Sam would be the one to commit her murder and not Harry. She had perfectly good reason to. And from the sound of it, it was normal to kill someone and not feel bad about it. That was scary. The Isle was a lot scarier than she thought it would be.

The Vks had told her that they had only ever gotten rotten food and Pandora didn't think that was right. They might live over there, but they didn't deserve to live the way they did. Like prisoners.

But could villlains change? Pandora wasn't sure. She was sure it was no coincidence that the security alarms went off in the museum the day the villain kids showed up. It couldn't be a coincidence. They were the ones at fault, though nobody wanted to admit it until they admitted it.

That's what was wrong wiwth Auradon. They had been too dependent that nobody would break the rules, that nobody would be a terrible person once all the villains had left. But nobody was perfect and Auradon itself wasn't. Even if the slogan claimed that goodness didn't get better, Pandora knew there were bad apples in Auradon. People decide the path they want to take, villain or hero. A villain could have the heart of a hero taken the wrong way while a hero could have the heart of a villain taken the right way.

Her mind went back to Harry even if she didn't want it to, and what she recalled made her heart hurt just as much as it had the first time she'd remembered her dream.

Pandora's heart fluttered. Why did she feel this way? This was the son of her dad's enemy, her mom's enemy.

He had adorable blue eyes, that she tried not to look into.

He wasn't even looking at her now. He was ahead of her, jogging to reach a girl with blonde hair.

He tapped her on the shoulder. The girl turned around as he pressed a quick kiss to her lips. She laughed, punching him in the shoulder playfully.

Pandora's heart sank. He had a girlfriend. Of course he did.

She began to wake up, sitting up in her bed and thinking of the dream she had just had. It was rather confusing. It had left her questioning how she was feeling. She didn't know these people but it still hurt a lot more than it should.

She wasn't supposed to feel this way about Harry Hook but she did and she wanted to find out why. There had to be a reason.

Pandora turned to Talia and pursed her lips.

"Come on Tals. We have a library to search and we only have thirty minutes,"