Twenty Five: Coronation

Pandora woke up that morning, realizing what day it was

Pandora woke up that morning, realizing what day it was. Coronation Day. she quickly got up, sitting up and into the bathroom, remembering that they were meeting in Maddie's dorm. Talia was already gone and she wondered why she hadn't woken her up. She found her friends in the hallway.

Crystal, Talia, Elisa, Annalina, Pandora and Ally all came bursting through the door, already dressed in their gowns. Gigi was too which made Maddie realize she was the only one that wasn't ready.

"She woke up." Crystal said, clasping her hands together. "Great. Let's get her ready. We have thirty minutes now."

Ally tugged Maddie out of her bed, even though said girl protested, pushing her slightly into the bathroom.

Maddie splashed her face with water, trying to wake herself up, before brushing her teeth, and once again being pulled by Ally into a chair.

"What are you doing?" Maddie asked, as her friends smiled at her.

"Putting makeup on you." Pandora said. "I know. You don't wear makeup by its for one day."

"Why would I need to wear makeup when I don't wear it usually?" Maddie asked. "And just for one day?"

"Because today's a special day and we all have to look perfect." Crystal said, smiling at Maddie as Gigi brought a brush to her face. "Don't worry it won't be much."

"We realized Gigi had a talent for doing makeup." Talia said. "So she did it for all of us."

"But I don't want to." Maddie said, pouting as Gigi took the opportunity to apply her lipstick. "Why am I even doing this?"

"Because Ben's our friend and we want to support him as he becomes a king." Crystal said. "He's your oldest friend Maddie. It would be rude to leave him hanging."

"Besides." Annalina said. "You got to look good for your boyfriend."

"I don't have a boyfriend." Maddie said.

"So what is Carlos to you?" Elisa asked, breaking her silence.

"He's not my boyfriend." Maddie said. "He's just my friend."

"Whatever you say princess." Elisa said. "It seems your in denial of your feelings."

"I am not." Maddie said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Change of topic." Ally said. "You're going to look fabulous, Mads. We have to look for a dress for you."

"I already did." Maddie said, pointing to where a dress hung by itself.

"It's beautiful." Ally said. "The red brings out your eyes. It's perfect."

"You'll be the bell of the ball." Gigi said.

"I've never had a real friend before. Other than Ben, and Sam and Quinn, but you know your different. You like me for me, not your own gain." Maddie said, looking down at her feet.