• k i m d o y o u n g •

treasure a #6 | kim doyoung
[on dates]

you went to an arcade and played a couple of games.

you decided to try the game where you needed to punch a punching bag and it would show the score you got.

you got 53 points, doyoung just laughed at you. as a result, you punched him lightly. "oUCH THAT HURTT" he said.

he tried it and got 353 points. "hHAHHAHAH i got 300 more points than youu :p" he teased you.

you went to see the other games and then you saw a claw machine. "dOBYY, LET'S PLAY THEREE".

you insert a coin into the coin slot, you looked at which plushies can you get and you laid eyes on the cutest pikachu plushie you've ever seen.

you made your goal to get the pikachu plushie. you tried for the first time and failed, you tried again and sURPRISEE!!

you failed.

you tried again and this time you were soooo close at getting the pikachu plushie buuutt

you failed again. "uUUGHH THIS GAME IS RIGGED" >:(( you said with a pout. doyoung heard you and said "i'll get it for you >;3".

he inserted the coin into the coin slot and tried, he positioned the claw on top of the pikachu plushie ((☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞) and got you the plushie.

"wHAATTTTT?!!!" you exclaimed, making doyoung laugh.

"take it, ;))♡" he said with a wink. you giggled and gave him a peck on the cheeks. "thankss♡".

you went to the supermarket to buy some popcorn and then went home.

"you pick the movie and i'll prepare the popcorn" you said heading to the kitchen.

when you came back to the living room, you saw what movie he picked.

"really? the spongebob movie?" you asked in which he nodded. you giggled at his immatureness. "cute." you mumbled.

both of you watched the movie and threw some popcorn at each other. you hadn't finished the movie yet and you saw doyoung asleep on your shoulder.

you turned the movie off and slept with him. [(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞].

[soo, thoughts? [it's kinda shxtty :v]]