• k i m d o y o u n g •

treasure a #6 | kim doyoung
[fluff]

treasure a #6 | kim doyoung[fluff]

hE LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD I CRI.

last time was pretty hard so this is gonna be softt.

it was valentine's day, almost everyone in your class was taken. you and some other kids were single.

junkyu is with mashiho, haruto is with jeongwoo, yedam is with keita. seunghoon is with jihoon. in your group of friends only you, hyunsuk, byounggon, yoonbin and doyoung were single.

of course you didn't mind being a single pringle but sometimes you feel jealous, you also want someone to give you kisses and hugs every day. i mean, who wouldnt?

"heeyy" you said to your friends, almost everyone replied but doyoung didn't. he usually greets you cutely so you wondered what happened.

you went to your class and looked to see if anyone gave you a letter. suprise surprise, there's nothing.

when you looked at doyoung's, his table had a big stack of letters waiting for them to be read.

and when you looked at hyunsuk, you could see him smiling at a letter. you guessed that it was because his crush gave him one.

"my man finally is taken ayee?" you asked him with a wink, he chuckled and smiled "yep, she asked me" he said happily.

the teacher came and you sat on your seat paid attention.
----------------------------------------------

the bell rung, meaning it was time for lunch. you were about to exit the class but your friends blocked you from doing so.

"wait, what's happening?!" you asked, "just sit down and close your eyes" mashikyu said together, they were a very cute couple.

you closed your eyes and heard some giggles. "when can i open them-" you said but got cut off.

"now" said a deep but somewhat familiar voice. you open your eyes and saw none other than doyoung.

he was holding heart balloons on his hand, and some chocolates on the other. "hi" he said cutely.

you giggled and ran to him and hugged him. everyone cheered "gO GET SOME DOYOUNG" said hyunsuk.

"uhm.. well.. i like you" he said cutely, you kiss him on the nose and said "well don't worry, i like you too" and gave him a peck on his cheek.

jeongwoo and seunghoon were freaking screaming of happiness, mashikyu was jumping of emotion, byounggon and yoonbin in a corner smiling happily for both of you, keita and jihoon were also screaming, yedam was one the floor god knows why.

in other words, y'all were happy and he was the cause of your euphoria and vice versa.

[oOF 3 CHAPS IN ONE DAY. yep i did the hyunsuk one, the seunghoon one and this one all in one day [jan 30 so i wont forget] honestly i'm impressed with myself. i'm tired but so satisfied uwu]

[dOYOUNG AND YOSHINORI ARE DEBUTIIINGG]

[oh and thanks for 3k reads, y'all are seriously the best :((♡]