• ♡ •

treasure a #1 | bang yedam
[fluff]

you were at school, it was break time. it was noisy yet you felt peaceful.

jeongwoo, haruto and junghwan were joking around. while the hyungs were discussing something about their crushes.

your head was laying on yedam's lap, peacefully resting despite the noise around you.

his hands were brushing your hair softly, calming you. you were falling asleep but woke up when he asked you something.

"so, umm y/n, i-i have a question" he said. you removed your head from his lap and faced him.

"what is it?" you asked with your head tilted to the side. at first, he was hesitant to ask you.

"w-well i was wondering.. why haven't you k-kissed me yet?" he said looking down, his cheeks as red as a tomato.

you were flustered, "well, i was waiting for you to do the first move.." you mumbled. his head sprung up.

"so if that's the case then-" he said and cupped your cheek with his hand, "-let's go", and his came closer and closer.

you closed your eyes, waiting for his lips to touch yours. you waited for a few seconds, and then you felt his soft lips touching yours.

it was for like 5 seconds, the kiss was full of pure innocence. he looked at you blushing, "c-can i do it a-again?"

you nodded and he leaned again and kissed you. your hearts fluttered, it was merely a kiss but it was enough to have butterflies in your stomach.

his lips were so soft against yours. it wasn't a peck anymore, it was a kiss now. your lips moving in sync with each other.

"omg yedamie and y/n's first kiss aww my babies are growing so fast i-" seunghoon said and fanned himself so his 'tears' won't fall.

"stop overreacting aHAHHAHA" byounggon said and laughed. you smiled into the kiss hearing byounggon and seunghoon react.

yedam broke the kiss and gave you a peck on the nose, "y'aLL ARE SO CUTE UWUWU" junkyu and hyunsuk said shipping both of you.

the bell rang, meaning it was time to go back to class. yedam held your hand and smiled at you and you went to class.

[well i published this 7 am later i hAVE AN EXAM AND A PRESENTATION GUESS WHO'S GONNA FAIL CATALAN AND HISTORY. me. anywayss thanks for 8.5k reads i don't deserve y'all :((]

[oh idk if y'all know about it but i wrote two other books too, young love and hanahaki disease. read them if you like ♡]