• l e e b y o u n g g o n •

treasure a #5 | lee byounggon
[smut?]

you had a crush on lee byounggon, the sweetest man that ever existed. he was the quiet type, he was friends with seunghoon and hyunsuk.

you fell in love with his eyesmiles, his eyes become crescents when he smiles. his cute little dimple. his leader-like personality.

you were more enamoured when you found out that he was very intelligent too. everything about him was perfect.

you thought that he was a sweetheart until one day you encountered him in a club. you went there with your friends but remained seated while the rest went to dance.

that's when you saw byounggon, he was kinda drunk. you didn't know this side of him, to be honest you found him kinda hot.

he caught you staring at him, he chuckled and licked his lips.

"wHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS DISRESPECT?!" you thought.

he walked towards you and sat beside you. "hi" he said cutely. you decided to do a little something.

you sat on his lap and kissed him. he kissed you back, he moaned through the kiss.

you felt something poking you. he was hard.
you smirked but was surprised when you felt him squeezing your butt.

you grabbed his dick and felt it, iT WAS BIG and hard.

[bye im cringing wtf am i doing with my life]

he suddenly stood up holding you and went to room, which he paid for.

"get on your knees" he ordered. you, intimidated, followed the instructions and got on your knees.

he took of his pants and boxers, his almighty dick was free. it was as erect as a pole.

you had an idea of what to do, thanks to wattpad.

you opened your mouth and sucked it.

[thE CRINGE IS REAL]

he moaned, which motivated you to go faster. you hollowed your cheeks and started bopping faster.

at this point he's thrusting himself into your mouth. you could feel his dick going down in your throat.

he released his liquids, the white substance falling from your mouth. you swallowed, byounggon picked you up and threw you on the bed.

he kissed you. you still have some leftover cum so he licked your face and started giving you hickies on your body while removing your clothes.

he was now on top of your womanhood, he started licking it, filling you with pleasure.

he continued giving licks to it then he started curling his tongue and your moans filled the room.

you came on his face, he sucked all of your juices. he positions his self on top of you and you prepare yourself.

he entered you, you of course almost died at his size. he was that big. he started thrusting sloppily.

you were both in a euphoric state right now, pleasure in your bodies. he came and soon after you too.

you were on your birth control so you didn't mind that he didn't use a condom. you both lie naked at each other's side.

"are you okay y/n?" he asked you, you told him you were fine.

you were about to get up and get dressed to leave when he held your hand and said "wait, don't leave i-i don't want you to think that this is only a one night stand i-i like you"

"and judging by your moans, i guess you like me too?" he said embarrassed and chuckled.

you laughed and kissed him, "so i guess that's a yes?" and you nodded.

[y'ALL I FREAKIN CRINGED SO HARD TODAY I FINISHED 2 CHAPTERS but this will be published a day after the seunghoon one. oh and thanks for 2.67k reads ahhh♡ vote and comment.]

[mashiho, yoonbin and doyoung are debutingg aahh♡]