• k i m j u n k y u •

treasure a #2 | kim junkyu
[confession]

he was your crush, the moment you laid eyes on him, you fell in love immediately, so 6 months later you decided to confess him.
----------------------------------------------

it was your 2nd year of highschool
you were going to your new school, you were excited but nervous. you were wearing your uniform, skipping while walking to school.

while you were skipping you saw another boy walking with the same uniform as you.

"oh my god please be one of my classmates" you thought as you saw his angelic face.

his eyes were very pretty, his eyelashes were quite long. he had a cute lil nose which made you want to boop and kiss it. he had those kissable lips that made you want to peck them. his perfect hair.

not to mention he had a great body. he was pretty tall and fit. long legs and small face. a cute little smile that makes you fall in love quickly.

he noticed you were staring at him and said "oh, hi. are you new here?".

you stood there in awe, he also had a sweet voice. "y-yes i'm new here" you respond.

"well then would you like to walk with me to school? then i can show you around and you can meet my friends!" he said with a smile.
----------------------------------------------

turns out, you and junkyu go to the same class.

"hi, my name's y/n, nice to meet you all!" you said cheerfully.

junkyu showed you a thumbs up which made you smile.

"you can sit over there y/n" said the teacher pointing at an empty seat beside a boy you don't know.

your seat was actually a row behind junkyu which made you sigh in relief. "at least someone i know is sitting close to me" you thought.

"hello, nice to meet you! my name is seunghoon" said the smiley boy beside you.

"and i'm byounggon but you can call me gon" said the guy with dimples on your left.

[seunghoon is on your right and byounggon is on your left].

"nice to meet both of you" you said.

"hIII MY NAME IS JIHOOONNN!!" said the energetic boy with braces beside junkyu.

"and i'm mashiho •w•" said the cute japanese boy on the other side of junkyu.

"nice to meet you too :D"

"quiet down class" said the teacher and then started to explain some things blah blah blah boring stuff.
----------------------------------------------

the bell rung which indicated that it was lunch time. you, gon, junkyu and mashi went to their friends.

you were at their table and everyone was presenting themselves.

"i'm jEONGWOO :DD", "i am yedam •<•", "hello noona, i'm junhyuk", etc.

"hi, i lost my number, can i have yours?" said a blond boy, "stop flirting with every girl you see hyunsuk!" said seunghoon and everyone laughed.

"nice to meet you too" you respond.

you instantly became friends with everyone. although everyone was handsome, junkyu was still on your mind.

while everyone was talking, you were admiring junkyu's face and then, he caught you staring and winked at you, making you flustered.
----------------------------------------------

6 months later.

you became closer with junkyu and the guys. you were unseperable. as your friendship blossomed, your feelings for him grew.

every week there were many girls that confess to junkyu but he rejects them kindly "i'm sorry but i'm already in love with someone" he said.

it broke your heart when you heard that but you had a little bit of hope but were still not sure, but you sucked up all the coutage you had and told him to meet you outside.

"umm, so what are you gonna tell me?" he said with a ":3" face.

"i-i uh, i like you, the moment i laid eyes on you i immediately fell in love, like, from the way you talk and your smile, your laugh. your everything. from what i heard i think you're gonna reject me cause you're in love with someone an-" you rambled, but was cut off by junkyu.

not by his words, but by his lips.

the kiss was very sweet, his lips were soft against yours.

he broke the kiss and cupped your face in his hands and told you "don't worry, the person i'm in love with, is you".

[y'all i imagined this as if it was my real crush confessed to me, so it's probably cringy or idk. opinions :3. vote if you liked it♡. 852 words ayee oh and 233 freaking reads, iM SO HAPPYYY!! thanks for reading.]

[oH AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR JUNKYUALA, YEDAMIE, HARUTO AND JUNGHWAN YASSS. oh and silver boys stans, [i'm also a silver boys stan] don't hate at junghwan please, i recently saw on insta that there are people giving hate on him, well i understand if y'all are a little bit frustrated [me too tbh] but please don't give hatee! peace and love only :3]

[i haven't watched the whole performance but gODDAMN SEUNGHOON. and wow, i was crying when i saw that all the trainees were gonna perform going crazy, oof. anyways what were your opinions?]