• b a n g y e d a m •

treasure a #1 | bang yedam
[in a swimming pool]

today was a nice day to go out swimming, so you invited yedam to go swimming at a friend's house.

he wore a flannel and brought some extra clothes to wear and change to later, he looked so breathtakingly boyfriend.

you were pretty thankful that you were together, admiring his features so you kinda ended up staring at him.

he noticed you staring at him and quickly gave you a peck in the cheek. you instantly turned red, he chuckled and put his arm around you.

you both continued walking, flustered about what just happened. your friend's house, chan, was just close by so you both arrived in just 5-7 minutes.

chan cheerfully opened the door and let you both in. jeongin adorably said "noonaa" and hugged you, yedam just smiled and greeted the other stray kids members.

you removed your clothes leaving you with just your one piece swimsuit. yedam just looked at you lovingly.

he was as happy to have you as you were happy to have him. everyone just "awwed" at your relationship.

you jumped to the pool, everyone soon then followed after you, trying to splash louder than the person before them.

you and jeongin catched up on so many stuff because before you were bestfriends, then jeongin went to talk with chan who was drying off cause they were cold.

yedam then took the chance and swam to you, and hugged you tightly while pouting.

"aww did you get jealous im sorry-" you said but got cut off by a kiss.

all of stray kids then whistled and laughed, it was a fine day alright.

[Hey y'all yep I'm still alive, i published 2 new stories pls support them thanks for 22k reads ♡]