• c h o i h y u n s u k •

treasure a #3 | choi hyunsuk
[break up]

you were just calmly chilling listening to seventeen's new song 'chili' and the rest of their new songs when you received a call from doyoung, you picked up the call.

"noona, let's go out and get some ice cream!" doyoung energetically said in a cute voice.

"oh, are you finally gonna treat me?"
you asked.

he laughed and said "okay, i'll treat you today".

you hung up and decided to put on a white long-sleeved off shoulder top and some black pants, damn you looked good.

[i said that cause that's what i'm wearing rn ;)]

doyoung rang the doorbell and you went outside, "come on! i'm hungryy" he said with a pout.

"okay okay, let's goo" you said and walked to the shopping mall that was luckily near your home.

a thought suddenly entered your head, "doyoung-ah, if you're free today then, where is hyunsuk? he didn't tell me that y'all weren't busy today" you told him.

"oh wait, he didn't tell you? i was surprised that you agreed to hang out with me today. i thought that you had plans with hyunsuk hyung but i just said okay and well here we are".

sudden thoughts entered your head, 'why did hyunsuk not tell me? is he going to surprise me? is something bad happening? is he planning something?'.

you shook your head and got rid of the bad thoughts and tried to be positive. "oh well i guess he's planning something?" you muttered.

doyoung just nodded, you entered the shopping mall and went to your favorite ice cream shop, 'silver spoon'.

you thought the name was kinda cute considering that they did gave you silver spoons instead of plastic white ones, and the workers also had silver hair.

you went in and took a seat, doyoung sitting opposite you. the waiter came, "jimin! it's been so long since i saw you!" you and doyoung said.

you were friends with some of the workers, you've been regular to the ice cream shop so you were familiar faces to them and vice versa.

"oh, long time no see y/n and doyoung!
y/n, how are you doing with hyunsuk hyung?" jimin asked, you went here several times with hyunsuk on dates.

"oh, it's great i guess. how's daniel doing?" you asked, daniel also worked here but it has been a while since you've seen the smiley boy.

"oh, he's taking a rest. he's gonna work her tomorrow though!" jimin said and smiled.

you and doyoung finally ordered, and jimin walked away. as you were waiting for your food, a familiar blonde haired boy.

"i-is that hyunsuk?" you asked doyoung, he turned his head and his jaw dropped.

it was indeed hyunsuk, holding hands with a girl. you stood up and walked to him, doyoung behind you. you stood in front of him, his face filled with shock.

"y-y/n i can explain-" hyunsuk said but you ran away, doyoung trailed behind you.

you didn't expect to see your boyfriend, of a year and 6 months, holding hands with an unknown girl.

he was smiling at the girl when you walked up to him. your heart instantly broke, you didn't expect this.

doyoung tried to calm you down, "n-noona, i'm sorry for what hyung did. if you want i can talk to byounggon hyung and we'll talk to hyunsuk hyung".

you stayed quiet, hyunsuk walked up to you. "y/n i-it's not what you think-" he said but you cut him off with a slap.

ooh goddamn it hurt, he held his now red cheek and stayed quiet. you asked him, "what's the reason?".

"was i not enough?!" you screamed frantically. you were really broken for what happened.

he hung his hand low and stayed speechless. you just went home and weeped in doyoung's arms.

your arms around his broad shoulders as you cry helplessly, as he stroked your back up and down.

[yep, iS MAH BIRTHDAY DKWKKDKWKSN. thanks for 14k reads hfienfn this is my gift to y'all bfjdn. i love youu <33.]

[oh, i have bts scenes [like behind the scenes] of my birthday. follow mee @park.jiminiiieee in instagram ♡♡]

spam of my pics cause why not.

anyways thanks for everything i love youu <33