• k i m s e u n g h o o n •

treasure a #4 | kim seunghoon
[break up]

you were dating seunghoon for 5 months now and you were going to go and meet his parents.

you were very excited but also nervous. you even bought a new dress just because you were gonna meet them.

you wore a white classy off shoulder dress that looked stunning on you, seunghoon glanced at you and smiled.

"ready?" he asked you, "ready" you respond. seunghoon was wearing a somewhat formalish attire.

a black tuxedo, his hair styled nicely. you became nervous, why was he wearing such a formal attire?

you and seunghoon didn't really talk much about your backgrounds. you didn't care if he was rich or not, you fell in love with him for being him.

but now remembering the lavish presents he got for you, you started to feel curious and nervous.

what if his parents were rich and they don't like you? you weren't from a rich background. your parents were average and tried to give their best to you.

you arrived in some fancy restaurant. "oh we reserved a place. the kims." seunghoon said to the waiter.

the waiter nodded and you walked to a table. there was sitting who you assumed were seunghoon's parents.

they looked somewhat serious, you both went and took a seat. "hi mom, hi dad!" seunghoon cheerfully said.

"hi mr. and mrs. kim" you said. they glanced at you and faintly smiled.

the food soon arrived, it was fancy food but luckily there was spaghetti so you just ate that.

seunghoon's mother then spoke up. "you must be y/n" she said and smiled.

you nodded and smiled back, "seunghoon talks about you so much. he talks about a wonderful friend you are" she said.

"mom she's my girlfriend-" seunghoon said but got cut off when seunghoon's dad coughed.

you just kept quiet and kept eating. "so son, how's your meeting with mina?" his mother said.

"i told you mom, i don't want to marry her. y/n is my girlfriend" he stubbornly said.

his father glared at him, "you know well what'll happen if you disobey me" he said.

seunghoon grabbed your hand and exited the restaurant. "y/n i-i have to do this for your oen good".

"i really loved you, heck i was ready to marry you. but m-my father, he-he's so damn manipulative".

"h-he told me that, if i stay with you, he's going to do something bad to you. and i don't want that to happen" he said and started sobbing.

tears start to form in your eyes, you really love him but you don't want anything to happen to you nor to him.

you eventually broke up, you deleted everything you had about him. pictures, posts, contacts. everything.

you tried your best to forget him, then you heard from someone that he already got married.

you burst into tears right there, helplessly crying.

[i hate this chapter idk why. oh and thanks for 15k reads. <33. like 6 days after my birthday we already gained 1k reads djwkkdkd. thanks for everything, i love y'all ♡]