• k i m j u n k y u •

treasure a #2 | kim junkyu
[angst/fluff]

the last time you and junkyu met, you fought.

he was jealous because you spent more time with hyunsuk.

you told him it was because you hyunsuk was sick and he was like a brother to you so you wanted to take care of him.

he got jealous because "you always say that" even thought he was just overthinking.

you got furious and added more fuel to the fight.

"i told you so many fcking times, hyunsuk oppa is just an older brother to me" you said.

"oH SO NOW YOU CALL HIM OPPA?!" he snaps back.

"iM BEING RESPECTFUL TO HIM, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" you said. with that junkyu exits the room furiously, stomping his feet. [das cute]

that was a week ago, you told your friends about what happened, they comforted you and said that it was all gonna be fine.

one day you met up with your friends, byounggon, jihoon and haruto, to get together. you were supposed to go home but they told you to go come with them.

they placed a blindfold over your eyes. "y'all better not pull some 50 shades of gray type of shit on me, or else i'll-i'll punch ya" you jokingly said but inside you were scared.

they laughed and told you not to worry. they guided you to a place and told you to remove it in 5 seconds.

"5, 4, 3.."

"wAIT WUTT?" you scream.

you barely heard them saying "2, 1". you took of your blindfold to see that you're in front of a tree.

there was a paper there saying "go to the right".

you follow the directions until you saw another paper. this time it was hanging of a branch with a string.

it said "good, now go all straight".

you go all straight until you heard someone singing in the background.

you were overwhelmed by what you saw. there in front of you was junkyu holding some roses, seunghoon singing a day6 song.

you were tearing up. you ran to junkyu hugging him, he smiled at you.

"jagi, i'm sorry if i'm so immature at times. i just don't want to lose you. i-i love you" he told you sincerely. he too was tearing up.

you smiled at him and say "it's okay, i love you
too" and then you kissed him.

it was a very special moment. all your friends cheered up for you. "go get some junkyu" said hyunsuk in which you laughed.

he got on one knee, "wAIT WHAT I-" you said, he smiled and said "will you marry me?".

of course you accepted him. you kissed him, he carried you in his arms and spun you around.

[they're gonna debut as "treasure" yaass, im so happy for them. iM STILL WAITING FOR OUR SILVER BOYS. wannables fighting ♡. oh and thanks for 1.7k reads ♡]