• ♡ •

treasure j #3 | yoshinori
[on your period/fluff]

you were cuddled up with your boyfriend, yoshinori, then you suddenly had a bad feelimg and went to the bathroom.

yep, your period just came. you instantly went to get a fresh pair of underwear and went back to the bathroom.

"are you okay there babe?" yoshinori said with his husky voice, which you responded with a groan.

he felt you got up the bed so he also woke up. he noticed a red spot on the bed where you slept.

he removed the bed sheets and put them in the dirty laundry and replaced them with new ones. he then went to the kitchen and boiled some hot water.

meanwhile, you were in the bathroom. searching for pads when you realized, there was none left. you groaned frustrated and annoyed, then you heard a knock on the door.

"don't worry, the other day i bought you some because i saw that there were none left" yoshinori said. you opened the door and he stuck out his hand, a pack of pads in his hand.

you took them and thanked him, "how the fuck did i end up so lucky to have met you?" you said thankful for having yoshinori by your side.

he giggled and went back to the kitchen, he grabbed a hot compress and added the hot water inside, he then went to your room.

you exited the bathroom and was surprised to see him with a hot compress, "here, put this on your stomach" he said and laid you on the bed.

you were so enamored at the way he took care of you, he reached out for the remote and put on w.h.y., a drama that you loved.

he put the first episode on, "let's watch it again together" he said and smiled at you.

his gums showing, his eyes were like crescents, his smile was the most precious thing in the world.

his chubby cheeks that tempted you to squish, his cute lil nose. his forehead, his soft hair, his kissable lips. those were few of the things that made you fell in love with him.

but what attracted you the most was his kind personality and lovable heart. he was so caring and gentle with you.

when the episode was like 10 seconds in he paused it, you were confused. "oh, wait. i forgot something!" he said and went to the kitchen.

he came back with two tubs of ice cream, oreo flavored, and some chocolates in his hands.

you were so touched, he did this to you many times yet every time this happens, your heartstrings are pulled.

he laid beside you and played the episode. you grabbed a tub of ice cream and started digging in. it was so soft and yummy, you dipped the chocolate into the oreo ice cream and ate it.

and it was so. damn. good. you felt kinda sad for yeonwoo, his girlfriend had dumped him, but you instantly shipped him with the girl that was reading a book.

you started hating the juhyun girl, she broke up with the guy for no reason. you then fell in love with jaeyong, he was so cute and he looked like your bias from seventeen, wonwoo.

you fangirled whenever he showed up, hanna and seulgi were a cute couple too. as the story unveiled, you started to understand the things from juhyun's perspective.

in the end everything ended nicely, yoshinori fell asleep cuddled up beside you. it was so cute. sure, the jaeyong guy was adorable but you would always choose yoshinori over him.

[so i fell in love with the web drama w.h.y. so yeaa, idk if this is good enough :( thanks for 12.4k reads uwuwu ♡ oh please read my other books too ;(]

[i have a question though, is the yoonbin chapter boring? idk it got only 12 reads wjdjdj.]