• b a n g y e d a m •

treasure a #1 | bang yedam
[fluff]

you and yedam were busy with exams. so you barely had time to meet.

and you were sometimes stressed because things didn't sometimes go as how you expected.

the last time you both met was a week and a half ago.

today you and yedam were going on a date, you were anxious and excited at the same time.

you were thinking about how you're gonna greet him when you heard the café bell ring and yedam entered the café.

red heart balloons were on his hand, and chocolates on the other. he was smiling very widely.

after a week and a half of not meeting, you both missed each other. a lot.

he went to your table, handed you the balloons and placed the chocolates on the table and hugged you very tight.

you hugged him back. that moment was very special for both of you.

you kissed him softly, butterflies in your stomach, he kissed you back. smiling in to the kiss.

he pulls away and kisses your nose which made you soft and melt from the cuteness.

he giggles and sits down. "so, how are you ♡?" he asked.

"i'm fine, most of my exams had a good result, although there were very few ones were i got a c" you said.

"nonetheless i'm proud of you babe" he said happily and gave you kisses on the face.

"how are you?" you ask him, "oh me? i'm great, i really missed you tho. "my exams were good, i only got A's and B's" he said, you pouted but deep inside you were very happy for him.

you gave him a peck on the cheek, "good job, yedamiee ♡".

you went to the counter to order. "mASHIHOOOO" you said cheerfully as you saw the cute japanese.

"nEEE" he answers back cutely. you giggled at his cuteness. "where's junkyu?" you asked, mashiho and junkyu were the owners of the café.

you always asked them if they were a couple but they always denied it. although deep in your heart, mashikyu was real. [mashikyu 4ever ♡]

"junkyu went to a meeting" he said. "oh, um can i have two chocolate milkshakes and teo brownies?" you said.

"okay!" he said and smiled.

you went back to your seat, you saw yedam looking at you. "wah seriously, i really missed you" he said with a pout.

you gave him more kisses in which he giggled. "thanks for the balloons, they're cute" you thanked him.

"anything for you ♡" he said.

mashiho arrived with the milkshakes and brownies, "enjoy!" he said.

you both enjoyed the meal, catched up about what happened last week. you went back home, with a smile on your faces.

you spend the rest of the day cuddling in each other's arms.

[lol sorry for not updating idk if it's okay to bot write that often but i feel somewhat guilty. 607 words. i am happy that hyunsuk is gonna debut but still disappointed about the silver boys thing. oh and wanna one's disbandment happened. im really sad. wannables fighting. once a wannable, always a wannable. i spent most of my time crying ah, but let's cheer up and support them.]

[oh and the two days that i didn't update, we manage to get 1,5k reads. wtf? thanks, you all literally made my day ♡ oh and have y'all listened to svt's new album? its a bop, home and hug is so soft. yesterday i went to a kcon here in Spain i was disappointed that they didn't have a ygtb picture bUT, when they debut im gonna make sure they're there >:3 how's your day ♡?]