• ♡ •

treasure b #3 | ha yoonbin
[confession]

you two actually met at the library, he was a shy boy and you were outgoing.

you went to the library because you wanted to read a book. you had wattpad installed, but you wanted to see what type of books are there in a library.

"maybe they have some great books?" you silently hoped as you searched for books.

you were gliding your hand on the book covers as you searched for books, while reading their titles.

one book title caught your attention, "hanahaki disease" the title read. "interesting", you mutter. just when you were about to grab the book another hand suddenly touched yours.

you looked up to see who the mysterious hand belonged to, your eyes fell upon a cute boy.

he was wearing a black hoodie which somehow matched his black tousled hair, "adorable" you thought.

you snapped out of your thoughts, thinking that he'd think you're weird for staring at him. you don't blame yourself though, he was cute.

"u-um do you also want this book?" he asked, and tilted his head to the side.

"o-oh, sure" you replied, he slightly frowned but he then left for you to get the book. but you grabbed his wrist and asked him "why don't we read this together?".

he looked confused but nodded, at first it was awkward but both of you eventually got used to each other.

you took turns reading, sometimes you'd stutter when you feel his gaze on you. he'd chuckle, "your voice is cute" he muttered.

every wednesday you'd meet up at the library to read the book together, he then asked for your number and you both started communicating more.

you learned that he also liked listening to day6 and turns out, his favorite song was "when you love someone" which was coincidentally your favorite song too.

you had a lot of stuff in common, besides being a my day, he was also a carat like you. you two liked, carrots and suprisingly you both liked maths.

sometimes you'd meet to do homework and see who's better/faster at calculating. yeah, you were a bunch of nerdy teens but everyone at the library shipped both of you.

you fell in love with him without realizing and he also fell in love with you. but being the shy type of people you were, neither of you confessed their feelings.

or so that's what you thought. one afternoon you messaged him to meet at the library, strangely he said that he couldn't come.

"but we always go to the library.." you mutter confused but nonetheless you went to the library.

you entered and the librarian was smiling at you, she recognized you as you and yoonbin always went at that particular library.

your eyes scanned the bookshelves and you were shocked, it was different. there were red hearts on every book cover, but there was a special one with a purple heart on the book cover.

you went closer and grabbed the book, "hanahaki disease", the title read. it was the first book you read, and the book which initiated your friendship with yoonbin.

"cute" you muttered, but that wasn't everything. you noticed that there was a bookmark peeking in the book.

"yoonbin × y/n" was written on the bookmark, the bookmark itself was a figure of a carrot and below your names "carats and my days forever <33" was written.

you thought it was very cute of him, you finally opened the book to the page where the bookmark was. it was on page 17, there were some words highlighted in the color peach.

you read the highlighted words in order, "i", "like", "you", "so", "much". you furrowed your eyebrows and read them all together, "i like you so much".

i like you by day6 suddenly started playing, music wasn't allowed in the library. you glanced at the librarian and she smiled at you and mouthed the words "turn around".

you slowly turned around confused, right before you was yoonbin, a rose in his hand.

"so hi, um, will you be the y/n to my jeongwoo?" he asked referring to the two protagonists of the book you both read together.

the ends of your lips automatically curved upwards at the sight, you took the rose from him and gave him a peck on the cheek, "my pleasure" you said.

[y'all i'm so sorry for not updating, i was very busy with exams and school stuff. thanks for 11.6k reads, i wonder if there are still people who read this poopy book. anyways thankss. <33]