• ♡ •

treasure a #2 | kim junkyu
[fluff/smut]

you both were just chilling, you were on his lap.

your hands were on his face, touching and pinching his cheeks.

he smiled and kissed your face. you boop his nose and gave him eskimo kisses.

you were playing with his soft hair while he was just staring at you, hearts in his eyes.

he swiftly put you on the bed and attacked you with kisses, making you giggle.

he cupped your face and pressed his lips on yours, it was a very soft moment.

but his duality came. your hand grazed his thing.

he suddenly froze, you looked at his eyes. his eyes changed.before there were hearts, but now they were replaced by lust. pure lust.

he attached his lips with yours, your leg was in between his legs.

he pressed his knee onto your core. you moan into the kiss, exciting him. he licks your bottom lip, sending shivers up your spine.

you gasped and he took that opportunity and slipped his tongue into your mouth. exploring your mouth, you were both fighting for dominance but obviously, he won.

his hand, that was on your cheek, slowly went down. touching, caressing you. his lips followed his hands, he trailed kisses down your collarbone.

he attacked your neck with kisses, some hickies here and there. they weren't that intense but once he found that one spot.

he kept sucking on it, and giving licks. you felt his hot breath on your neck, you were now sweating.

your hands went to his hair, pulling it. he let out a deep groan. his lips connected onto yours once again.

the kiss fiercer and more passionate than before. you broke the kiss and cupped his face into your hands and looked at him in the eyes.

he gave you a peck on the lips and said "let's go for ice cream?" and smiled sweetly.

you nodded and both of you got up and went for some ice cream.

[yep, the duality. thanks for 7k reads uwu. happy birthday to junghwan aww, he's 14 years old already. oh and happy birthday to hobi, dokyeom and vernon too.]

]