• ♡ •

treasure a #4 | kim seunghoon
[smut]

you were preparing your clothes, got your t-shirt, shorts ready and your underwear.

you placed it in a countertop in the bathroom, and put some music on, serendipity started playing.

you entered the shower, and turned the shower on. jimin's sweet voice was playing throughout the room. "our happiness was meant to be. cause you love me, and i love you", it was so calming.

hot water started coming out of the shower head, it wasn't too hot. it was the calming/relaxing type of hot water.

you started wetting my hair, my hands would occasionally get tangled. "ughh, why do i have shxtty hair, i should probably wash my hair everyday" you muttered.

once it was wet enough, you grabbed the shampoo bottle and put some on your hand.

you then applied some onto your hair, "mmm, smells good" you said as you smelled the shampoo. the shampoo was strawberry scented, one of your favorite scents.

you then proceeded to lather your hair, making sure to wash it thoroughly so your hair wouldn't be as stringy.

you rinsed your hair, as you were rinsing it the song changed. singularity was playing, and someone entered the shower.

someone hugged you from the back, you opened your eyes, surprised and looked over your shoulder.

it was seunghoon, "well you're home early" you said.

"yep" he replied and kissed your neck. the atmosphere suddenly changed, tae's deep voice could be heard in the shower, "have i lost myself or have i gained you?".

seunghoon indeed had lost himself, lust had taken over him. he proceeded to suck yoir neck, you moan under his touch.

his hands were roaming your body, something was poking me from behind. "oh" you gasp.

[help im cringing]

you turned around and looked at him, he was naked like you, his collarbone was very prominent, his hair slicked back, wet.

he smiled at you and kissed you, he softly pushed you against the wall and proceeded to kiss lower and lower.

his hands went to your butt and squeezed it and hit it, you moaned in response. "you like it when i hit you. don't you babygirl?" he whispered seductively in your ear.

singularity had ended and whiplash started playing. "my whole body responds. shorty give me whip-whiplash", jaehyun's honey-like voice and some moans were blasting from the room.

he suddenly grabbed you and placed you on his waist and pushed you against the shower walls.

kissing you deeply, his hands were fixed to your body, one was gripping tightly on your thigh and the other one on your butt.

after the heated make-out session, he put you down and he sat, you sat on his knees and he pulled you by your thighs.

the song changed again, baby don't stop started playing. "up to a hundredth of a minute, feel the magic in a delicate minute".

he entered his tongue into your womanhood, "oh god, don't stop" you moaned. "as you wish babe" he said and thrusted back to your womanhood, his hands caressing your thighs.

he curled his tongue inside you, a wave of pleasure ran throughout your body. soon you came into his mouth, "it's my turn now, bend down on your knees" he ordered you.

him being dominant always turned you on, you bent down and he thrusted without telling you. it hurt for the first few times but soon it was pure pleasure.

he groaned a few times, "stop, baby don't stop" taeyong sang. and he didn't stop, he kept thrusting and thrusting so hard and fast.

he came and you told him to get out, he smiled and kissed you again passionately. his left hand on your waist and the other was stroking your butt.

you smiled throughout the kiss, you loved how silly and cute he was. he broke the kiss and gave you a kiss on the nose.

"let's shower properly now-" he said and you nodded, "-and maybe continue this later?" he said and winked at you. you chuckled and nodded.

[y'all the cringe is real someone please send help]

[thanks for 10k that's really crazy like just 2 months later after i got 1k reads we now have 10k. im so so thankful to each and everyone of you this i really crazy like i still can't believe that there are actually people who read this book. at first i really didn't think that people would read this wah. thanks everyone. <3]

[i edited this and continued it ;D]