• l e e b y o u n g g o n •

treasure a #5 | lee byounggon
[break up]

you were together for some time now, there had been good and rough times, considering that byounggon was a yg trainee.

it was kinda hard, he was frustrated sometimes because of practice and also of stress. it would almost always lead him calling you to his dorm.

which would sometimes lead to cuddles but usually to rough sex ;).

[yeah i really contemplated whether to write that ejnsosk]

yeah you liked it but the other trainees don't [lol]. and there was another one that didn't like it.

yep, the main producer heard you. one day he was knocking on the door but because you and byounggon were... playing, the sounds were too loud that you didn't hear him knocking.

he was curious why byounggon didn't open the door and decided to put his ears on the door, and yep he heard you.

he just silently went away, at that moment you both were having fun, i mean who wouldn't enjoy a fun game like... i don't know maybe tyingsomeonetoyourbed.

the next day as he entered yg entertainment's building they told him to go and meet the main producer.

they had a deep talk, about life, about work, about love, about free time. about everything.

"you see byounggon, you have to have your goals/objectives clear" the main producer said.

byounggon just nodded silently, "i uhm heard you the other day, what a nice game huh?" he said and chuckled.

"oh crap" byounggon thought. the main producer's face changed, no longer smiling, rather serious.

"i'm gonna need you to break up with her". those 9 words that came out from the main producer's mouth made byounggon tear up.

he knew that he had to do, he tightly smiled and nodded and headed to your place.

you were clueless when you saw byounggon at your doorstep. it was kinda late at night, so when you saw him there you were confused.

you thought "did he have a rough night again?". he looked exhausted, dry tears on his cheeks.

it looked like he was crying before he went to your house. he wore a black shirt and black pants, his jacket clumsily put on.

you could hear his sniffles, you didn't know what happened but you just ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

he then burst into tears as soon as you hug him, "i-i can't y/n, i-i" you shushed him up while muttering "it's gonna be fine".

"it's not gonna be fcking fine y/n!" he broke the  agressively screamed, "i have to break up with you".

it was freezing, the snow as cold as it could ever be. but your bodies together ignited a fire that could warm up the both of you.

the fire calmed the both of you but it wasn't enough for the storm that came. you were both a mess. physically and emotionally.