• ♡ •

treasure a #4 | kim seunghoon
[birthday gift]

it was his birthday, so you decided to do something special for him. you called his friends, byounggon, jihoon, hyunsuk, junkyu, doyoung, yedam, to help plan his birthday.

so all of you went to the supermarket and all of you split into 3 groups. you and jihoon to buy cake, byounggon and hyunsuk to buy drinks and junkyu doyoung and yedam to buy more food.

you and jihoon were creating a mess everywhere you went. he was like a little kid, wanting to see and buy everything.

he even tried to sneak some snacks to the cart but you glared at him and he pouted at you like a little kid and went to put it back.

as you guys were walking to the bakery/pastry section, you saw a guy that looked way to similar to seunghoon. you narrow your eyes to see clearer and, it was seunghoon!

"quick, go hide, he's here!" you whisper-shouted and grabbed him and ran.

his eyes went wide open and ran with you. "oof, i think he didn't see us, we're safe" you said and sighed. he nodded and you both waited 5 minutes just to be sure.

you were walking your way to the bakery/pastry section then your phone rang, it was yedam, junkyu and doyoung. you already had a bad feeling and answered.

"i tHINK WE SAW SEUNGHOON, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" yedam asked, you could here junkyu and doyoung screaming in the background.

"don't scream you dummies, if seunghoon is there, he could hear you" you said, "nah he went to another way" yedam calmly said.

"okay, call gon and hyunsuk and tell them let's meet at the pastry/bakery section" you said and hung up.

you saw a yellow cake with bees and honey as decoration, the label on the plastic said 'vanilla and honey flavor', "perfect" you muttered and grabbed the cake.

you waited for them and they arrived in 5 minutes or so and all of you went to pay, hyunsuk said "since it's hyung's birthday, i'll pay" and handed the cashier his credit card.

"oohh, you're so cool hyung" doyoung said and hugged him, hyunsuk laughed and got the stuff you bought.

your phone vibrated, indicating that you had a new notification, seunghoon sent you a message.

honey bearr <3
i'm coming home now, i just went to the supermarket to buy food for us. ♡

you
okayy, take care bub <3.

you smiled to yourself and hurriedly ran with the others. "we gotta do this fastly, hurry upp" you ordered them and went to fix the decorations.

you hanged a hanging poster thing that said: "happy birthday" and some balloons. you saw junkyu staring at the cake and warned him "hEY KYU DON'T EAT YETT" you said, he pouted and nodded.

you wanted everything to be perfect for his birthday, he was constantly making everyone smile, so you wanted to make him happy too.

you heard some keys rustling, "guys it's him, byounggon go get the cake" you said.

gon got the cake just in time and seunghoon opened the door. "saeng-il chukka habnida, saeng-il chukka habnidaa~ sarangaeun seunghooniee. saeng-il chukka habnida" all of you sang.

his eyes were shining bright like a little kid, grinning widely while listening to all of you.

"thanks babe, thanks everyonee" he said and gave you a peck on the cheeks and hugged eveyone.

"let's debut together" they said, and you cheered for them.

[im emo rn]

you put a little bit of icing on his nose "yaa, y/n" he shouted, you ran away to your bedrrom and he catched up to you.

"i caught ya, what's my present?" he said seductively.

"later haha, let's eat the cakee" you said nervously, and you went to the kitchen and ate cake.

[the smut is in your imagination ;) lately i've been quite busy so i'm late :( sorry guys ♡]