• 2 / 3 k s p e c i a l •

treasure j # 2 | haruto
[confession]

do you remember how we met? we met on school. you were the new hot japanese one, and i was one of the popular girls.

you didn't really know how to speak korean and coincidentally i knew how to speak a little bit of japanese.

we both tried to learn each other's language, you teaching me and vice versa. in result, we both fell in love.

i remember when you taught me how to say a very important word which started everything for us, it went like this:

"say '君は僕のものになってくれる, kimihabokunomono ni natte kureru'" you said with a cheeky face.

me being naive and innocent, listened to you. "kimihabokunomono ni natte kureru?" i said with a question mark in the end, "what does it mean?"

"my answer to your question is, はい hai" he said happily.

"wait wu-" i said but you cut me off.

"i-i wanted to ask you to be mine, b-but got you to ask me in japanese a-and well i'm yours now-" he said with rosy cheeks, looking at the floor, fiddling with his fingers.

i smiled, it was cute of you. "don't worry, besides you're mine now there's no taking back" i said with a wink. you laughed and hugged me. and from that moment on we were a couple.

on the next day, people were surprised that 'the popular girl' and 'the new hot japanese' are together. they thought "but how?".

language wasn't a barrier for us. in fact, it's what put us together.
----------------------------------------------

treasure j #4 | asahi
[angst?]

you were dating for 3 weeks now, you were happy with your relationship.

he was loyal and honest. he was caring too. you didn't really have any problems but there was one thing that annoyed you.

he never really expresses his feelings. you were always the one to say 'i love you' first, and sometimes he wouldn't even answer you. he'd just nod.

you started to think, 'does he have someone else in his mind? does he not love me anymore? what did i do?'

you thought that after 2 or 3 weeks he'd warmen up to you. but he was still the same robotic asahi.

you'd get jealous when there were couples around you and they'd get all lovey dovey. while you and asahi were just walking side to side.

you weren't even holding hands, you had that feeling. that you were unloved, unwanted.

so decided to break up with him today.

"hi y/n" he greeted you. he didn't even have a nickname for you. just y/n.

"hello asahii, um let's break up" you told him.

it broke your heart to say those words but you know that you'd be more hurt being in a one-sided relationship.

"oh, okay" it hurt you so much when he said those words. it was as if he didn't care.

"i'm sorry, i just dated you because mahiro told me to not hurt you-" he said but you cut him off.

"mAHIRO LIKES ME?!" you yelled. he nodded in response.

hearing that your old crush liked you back made you feel happy. you no longer felt unwanted.

"thanks asahii" you said and went to mahiro.

you confessed and he accepted you. you both became a couple and asahi was happy with his new girlfriend. all ended well.

[oof, these past days i was quite busy and like wtf we reached 4k all ready. omg ily :((
y'all better prepare for the next chapter, there's gonna be smut ;))))]