• 4 k s p e c i a l •

treasure a #5 | lee byounggon
[fluff/smut]

it's saturday, you opened your eyes and saw byounggon sleeping peacefully beside you in his dinosaur onesie.

you decided to appreciate his beautiful features. you traced kisses on his sharp jawline, you kissed him on the nose.

his eyes fluttered open, he was awake. the moment he saw you he smiled.

since you were lying above him, he put his arms around you and hugged you. then suddenly switches both of you so now he's on top.

he suddenly attacked your neck with kisses making you giggle. once he brought his head back up, you squished his cheeks and gave him a peck on the lips.

his eyes began to show another emotion. not to mention that you slept with your sports bra with no shirt.

he switched both of you, you clearly saw that there was an erect pole emerging from the lower part of his dinasour onesie.

he saw how you saw it and gulped. a panicked/scared/nervous expression was written on your face.

he smirked, licked his lips and cupped your face. he looked at you, lust was visible in his eyes. he then kissed you.

by this time he was no longer the soft byounggonsaur that gave you cuddles and soft kisses. this was lee byounggon.

he kissed you passionately, your lips moving in sync. he broke the kiss and said in his deep groggy morning voice: "get ready babe".

and kissed you again, he licked your bottom lip which gave you shivers. he bit your lip, as if he was asking for entrance.

you gladly gave him access and his tongue roamed your mouth. he moaned into the kiss, turning you on.

he swiftly switched both of you. he was now on top. he quickly removed his onesie and you removed your clothes.

you looked at him and saw that he was completely naked under his onesie.

he sat on the bed and put you on his lap. his lips claimed yours. you were sitting on/close to his erection and the thought of that excited him.

a deep moan came out of his throat. you slowly laid him down, not breaking the kiss.

you positioned yourself and rode him. his arms were on your hips, guiding them.

as you were close, he switched both of you and smirked. he began to tease you by slowly putting his cock into you.

"just fCKING DO-" you were cut off by pleasure, while you were talking he entered you fastly.

pleasure running through your body, he started thrusting. his back was red, filled with scratches as he fcked you.

you orgasmed, he positioned his face at your womanhood and started licking your juices.

soon enough, he licked all of them and started to enter you with his tongue, curling it in the process. once again moans filled the room.

you came again for the second time. you decided that it was your turn. you slowly laid him on the bed, kissing him.

your kisses started going lower and lower, you gave him a couple of hickies then continued your way down.

you reached where his cock was, you decided to tease him. your cold hands grabbed it and you gave it a lick, he groaned.

you slowly put it in your mouth, the thing was big af. so you did it carefully not wanting to choke.

you slowly bopped your head up and down. his hands were on your hair, pulling it and at the same time pushing/thrusting.

he moaned some more, curses filled the room. "ah, y/n you do it so well".

you decided to take him wholly/fully, his tip was now in your throat. he let out some good moans. you felt him twitch, indicating that he was close.

you bopped faster, he came and you swallowed everything.

you laid next to him, tired. he gave you soft kisses, in case you were sore. and you were. he apologized for being rough and gave you a peck on your cheeks.

as he was giving you kisses, you heard a knock on the door. "next time that y'all are gonna fuck at least tell us so that we'll go out for breakfast or something" you heard jihoon say.

you both forgot that jeongwoo and junghwan were in the dorm, luckily junkyu and hyunsuk covered their ears.

though they covered their ears, your moans were still heard, that's how good it was.

[y'all i cringed and yea. thanks so much for 5k like wtf just a day after we're already at 5k omfg thanks so much. ♡ after doing the 5k special and like maybe 6 chapters [idk if some ideas come to my head then why not], i may or may not end the book ;( idk but maybe I'll continue ;) oh and i have a new book about haruto :3]

[again, thanks for 5k. y'all mean so much to me :(( 831 words for a byounggon smut oof.]

[also happy birthday to jeongin [skz] uwuwu]