3. Number

"Do you not realize how much danger you put yourself into? What if you got mobbed? What if a hater tried to attack you? Do you not think?" His manager threw question after question at the idol in a fit of rage.

Yoongi just sighed. "I just wanted some fresh air."

The older man's face was red with anger. If he was an animation there would be smoke coming out of his ears. "You could have taken Jungkook!"

"Why?" Yoongi said without a care in the world. He glanced around the room spotting a stress ball on the desk, he quickly grabbed it beginning to toss it in air.

"Because it's his job to protect you! Have you forgotten he is your bodyguard for a reason." The man continued to shout at the less than interested idol.

"I want to go back to that cafe." Yoongi said catching the ball between his hands.

The manager halted all his movements. "What?"

"That cafe I was at the other day, I want to go back."

Namjoon paused taken back from the statement. He sighs running his fingers through his hair tugging at the end. "Why would you want to do that?"

The rapper continued to toss the ball in the air, irritating his manger with his carefree attitude. Namjoon snatched the ball away, placing it on the desk. Yoongi simply shrugs and began to tap his fingers against the chair. "One of the workers, the one that helped me, has caught my attention."

Jimin. The boy fascinated Yoongi. They had spent around two hours together. They talked about random things ranging from their favorite movies to the cities they grow up at. Nothing serious. Not once was his career or status brought up. Yoongi felt normal.

"No." Namjoon said sternly. "You have enough dating rumors as it is."

"I don't want to date him. I just want to have a little fun." The idol said shrugging his shoulders.

"The answer is no Yoongi and that's final."

Jimin eyed the man sitting alone in the corner booth. He was wearing a black hood, face mask, and sunglasses making it almost impossible to tell his identity.

"Jimin just go over to the table and take the damn order." His coworker, Taehyung, hissed.

"He looks like a creep though." Jimin hissed back. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Just go Jimin. I'd do it but I have to finish cleaning the kitchen." With that Taehyung walked back into the kitchen.

Jimin clutched his notepad tightly making his way over to the table. The only thing assuring him that the man couldn't do anything was the fact that there was another two males sitting two booths away.

"Hello. I'm Jimin I'll be taking your order. Do you know what you would like?" He asked taking out a pen from his aprons pocket. He felt intimidated although he couldn't see the man's eyes he knew he was staring intensely at him.

"Yeah, you."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Excuse me."

The male removed his sunglasses and mask revealing the same male from a couple nights ago.

Jimin perks up recognizing him. "Hey! Mr.Celebrity what do I owe this visit? Do I need to hide you again?" He joked, his tense demeanor fading away.

Yoongi chuckled. "No not today." He glanced over at the men who sat not so far away. Both were staring at them with an intense gaze making sure the raven hair wouldn't harm the celebrity in anyway.

Jimin turned to look were the blonde's eyes were fixed on. He raised his eyebrows. "I'm guessing you actually brought protection this time."

"I had too. You see that grumpy looking one." Jimin nodded. "That's my manager. If I came alone he'd probably murder me." Jimin giggled. Yoongi couldn't help but think the noise was cute.

"He's smart. Wouldn't want you getting hurt."

The man only rolled his eyes "nothing would happen to me." He waved his hand as if it was nothing.

Yoongi wasn't stupid. He knew that there was risks to the way he acted but he simply didn't care. He just wants to be able to take a walk without being crowded. Without bodyguards it was easier to do that since the men that were meant to protect him seemed to draw more attention towards him. In this point in time of his life he was willing to do just about anything to get a break from the idol life.

Including messing around with a cute cafe worker.

Jimin rolled his eyes but chose to not comment. "So you still haven't told me what'd you like." He indicated to the blank notepad.

Yoongi hummed glancing at the menu before looking back up at the black haired male. "I'll have an iced coffee and," he paused, a pondering look on his face. "And a slice of you." Jimin cringed shaking his head. "No?" Yoongi questioned. "Didn't work?"

"Kinda made you sound a bit cringey. A little bit like a creep not gonna lie. Please never say that again."

Yoongi bowed his head laughing and nodded his head. "Okay okay. I'll never say it again." He bit his lip looking back up. "But seriously would you be willing to go on a date with me."

Jimin's smile grew. "Mmmm I don't know." He teased before nodding. Of course he'd say yes. The man was attractive and from what Jimin has seen of him, basically only the time they spent the night before except for the moment he had suggested they slept together, Yoongi was sweet.

Yoongi smiled widely. "Great!" He exclaimed. "Give me your number and I'll text you with the details."

Jimin quickly scribbled the number one on the notepad, ripping it out and handing it to him. "Ok I'll text you." Yoongi said standing up pulling his mask and sunglasses on.

"Wait! What about the coffee you ordered?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi shrugged "turns out I don't want it after all." He walked off without another word, followed by the two men.

"We had to come all the way here just so you can sleep with a fucking cafe worker." Namjoon scoffed once they were in the car.

"It's only a twenty minute drive." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Twenty minutes you could have used to make music or practice a dance."

The idol said nothing as he add the Jimin to his contact list. His name saved amongst several of Yoongi's other flings, blending in with the names around his.

Jimin (Cafe) 🍑:

Next Saturday at 4
Wear something nice.

_____________________________________

Hello!

Thank you to everyone who is reading. If you liked this chapter please vote and comment to let me know what you think!