29. Break time

OfficialAgustD

1,004,204 LikesOfficialAgustD I think it's time for us to talk

1,004,204 Likes
OfficialAgustD I think it's time for us to talk. Vlive tonight.

View All 19,856 Comments

Tongue_Tech I'm scared. He worded it like he's about to break up with us
Agustmin_ I don't care what it's about I just wanna see your pretty face.
MrsAgustD Are you gonna tell us that it's not your kid cuz that would be amazing 💅

"No Yoongi! You're way off beat!" Hoseok scowled turning off the music. "I think we need a break." The choreographer huffed slightly annoyed with all the mistakes the idol had made.

"Sorry." Yoongi mumbled sitting on the floor since even standing felt like it took up too much energy.

Hoseok shook his head. "I get you're tired. I know the baby keeps you up." He wiped away some sweat with a towel. "I'm not trying to be mean or stress you but the shooting for the music video starts in two days. Then you'll have to do comeback stages so I need you to get this down like right now." He tossed the towel to the side before taking a seat next to the idol.

"So how are things with Jimin. Have you finally gotten back together?" Yoongi groaned pushing his sweaty hair away from his forehead.

"Nope. I don't even think I want to." He mumbled grumpily.

"Why wouldn't you?" The dancer questioned.

The idol played the bracelet around his wrist. He was looking up at the mirror taking in how tried he looked. He had dark circles under his eyes courtesy of Kieran. His hair was a mint green color with an undercut. He licked his dry lips before looking down. "I'm an idol. I live my life is in the spotlight. I have an image that I'm supposed to keep,you know, like I'm supposed to be single and seen as obtainable to the fans."

"You've never been good at keeping that imagine. You've always been seen with different people." Yoongi glared at the male.

"Yeah but I've never actually been with those people. The fans knew that because before they knew it I was with someone else. They thought I can't take anyone serious and in their heads they think they would be able to change that." Yoongi laughed a little. Licking his lips again. He hugged his knees letting out a sigh. "Now it's like I actually found someone that I love and I can't be seen with him because they'll attack him. Verbally online and fuck I really don't want a repeat of the airport." Yoongi was looking at his knees not daring to turn his head to look at his friend.

"He's scared too." He was back to playing with his bracelet. He looked at his reflection again focusing on his hair. "The airport really traumatized him. I don't blame him. When it first happened to me I was scared to even step out of my house. I don't want that for him."

Hoseok stared at him with sympathy. "What if you kept your relationship hidden?"

The celebrity cringed. "That wouldn't work. What kind of relationship would that be? It doesn't matter if we were to be careful sooner or later someone would get a picture of us. We'd never be able to leave the house together. We wouldn't be able to go on dates. I'd have to be careful to never mention even the tiniest bit of information because if I did they would some how find out who he was." He clenched his jaw shaking his head.

"What does Jimin think of all this?" The dancer asked taking a sip of his water.

Yoongi shrugged. "I mean he hesitated just to let me in Kieran's life. Like I said he's scared. He thinks it's dangerous which is true."

"You know I think you think too much." Hoseok said. Yoongi looked over at him with a shocked look. His eyebrows furrowed and his head tilted to the side. "Not all your fans are horrible who will do everything in their power to hurt him. There are some who are kind and just want you happy. That's the majority. The minority is what you are focusing on." Hoseok stood from the ground. "I mean yeah I know it's still scary but I think you should at least talk to him. Maybe the company can amplify your security when you're with him." The man stretched as he spoke.

"Up. Breaks over."

"Okay that was perfect. I think we're done for today." The male said through the mic. Yoongi was quick remove his headphones and step out of the recording booth.

He sprawled himself on the couch behind the man as he packed up his things. He was already falling asleep when namjoon shoves his legs off said couch startling the idol to sit up. "What now?! I thought we were done for the day!" The idol whines feeling ready to cry if he couldn't at least get ten minutes of sleep.

Namjoon sat next to him. "So your publicists thinks it's best if you do a vlive and explain the whole tour cancellation. We think with the album about to be released it's very necessary so that our sales don't drop."

Yoongi sighed. "What do I even tell them? They'll be angry regardless."

Namjoon shook his head. "No they won't. Most of them aren't. They just want an explanation. Plus if some are they will calm down the moment you're talking to them about how much you love them and how the baby won't change anything." The manger patted the male's lap before standing to leave.

"Do I have to do it right now?" Namjoon paused at the doorway. "No. I just thought maybe you'd want to right now since you don't have the baby with you. I'd like it if you did it today but it's up to you." He walked out without another word.

Yoongi grabbed his phone setting an alarm for twenty minutes before laying back down to take a much needed nap.