12. Same old same old

Taehyung cringed as he followed his friend through the corridor. His eyes focused on the stains covering the off white clinic walls.

"The doctor will be with you in a moment." The medical assistant said in a bored tone as she opened the door for the pair. Taehyung's eyes wondered around the room. Unlike the hallways it was spotless making him more at ease that the place isn't a complete dump.

"Stop judging everything." Jimin hissed. Taehyung turned his eyes to look at the male sit on the exam table. "Sorry."

"I know it's not an amazing place but it's the best that I can afford." The red head hummed. The insurance the cafe proved was absolute garbage. It would only pay about a quarter of the cost of anything medical and left the rest of the bill for Jimin to pay. Jimin would have to save up to be able to afford the hospital bill for when the baby was born. Money was definitely tight, that was for sure.

"Yoongi could-"

"Do not." Jimin snapped before Taehyung had the chance to finish the sentence. As usual the red head chose to ignore the man. "I'm just saying he could help you with all the financial aspect as well as caring for the baby."

The raven haired glared at the man. "I don't need him. He would be no help whatsoever." He spat out. The younger opened his mouth to argue only for Jimin to interrupt him before he could get a word out. "You've seen the articles. He's out partying everyday and fucking anyone who lets him. I tried telling him, Tae and he never answered. Want to know why? Because he was out fucking some bitch." Jimin snapped.

"That doesn't mean he won't be a great dad if he knew." The older only stared at the man with a blank expression. No matter how much his best friend tried he wouldn't convince him. The raven hair was determined to not tell the idol.

"Why do you keep pushing this? Do you not think I can do this without him?" His voice was full of hurt.

"I just-" he paused sighing. He stepped closer to the male taking his hands in his. "This is gonna be hard Jimin. I know you know that but it kills me to know you'll be struggling all alone because you refuse to tell him."

"It's not safe. They'll attack us. I can't risk the baby being injured. I'm not doing this to be a bitch. I'm doing it to keep up safe from the danger that he would bring to our lives." His eyes were teary as he stared into Taehyung's eyes. "I know it's going to be hard. I'm terrified of doing this alone but I don't see any other option."

The younger pulled him in a hug. Holding him tightly, making him feel safe. "You'll never be alone. I'll be here. I'll help you." He whispered.

"Really?" He asked burying his face in the boy's neck. Tae nodded. "I still think you should tell him but I'll be here no matter what."

-

"Yoongi" the boy moaned out a final time. The man flopped into the bed after pulling off the dirty condom. "Mmm that was great." The male hummed turning to face the idol. Yoongi didn't spare him a glance as he stared up at the ceiling not responding. He sighed sitting up in the bed. "Are you leaving already?" The boy pouted.

"Uh, no I just need to use the bathroom." He mumbled pulling at on of the blankets to wrap around his lower half. He grabbed his phone before making his way to restroom and locking the door behind him. He stared down at the phone his fingers hovering over the screen. "Fuck it." He whispered unblocking the contact before bringing it up to his ear. He chewed on his nails as he heard the rings only to be disappointed when he heard the voicemail recording. "Hey, I'm sorry I can't get to the phone right now. Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

"Hey. Uh it's me again." He let out a breathy laugh. "Sorry I keep filling up your voicemail box." He whispered looking down. "Look Minnie I'm so sorry for what happened. I wish I could have protected you more. I'm sorry I didn't. I'm sorry they hurt you but-" he paused rubbing his fingers through his hair. "I just want to talk to you. I miss you. Please just call me back."

He hung up before looking up at the mirror. His hair was all over the place and dark circles were prominent under his eyes. He felt like a mess. Why was it that one guy, a nobody, could make him feel like this?

"Sorry. Namjoon just called me I have to go." He walked back into the room. His backup dancer pouted sitting up. "Aw I was hoping we could go for a second round."

"Sorry." Yoongi mumbled grabbing his clothes not sparing the dancer a second look. He walked out with his head bowed down passing by several of his crew members.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook shouts catching up to the man. "Namjoon is looking for you." The idol groans rolling his eyes. Same old same old. Yoongi was back to his cycle of hook ups and his busy schedule as an idol.