4. Song writing

*not edited*

Yoongi panted trying to regain his breath. He lifted his hand pushing away sweaty strands of hair from his forehead. He stared up at the ceiling blankly. Regret coursing through his body.

He turned his head once he heard the shuffling next to him. His eyes met with a droopy ones. The girl gave him a goofy smile. "That was amazing." She mumbled trying to get close to him to cuddle.

Yoongi cringed sitting up quickly grabbing his underwear and pulled them on under the covers. The female placed a hand on his forearm trying to pull him back down to lay with her. "Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah I got some stuff I have to get done for my comeback. You get that right, Soojin?" He said glancing at the trainee as he pulled his pants on. She gazed down at the bed sheets nodding her head. "Yeah I understand." She whispered.

Yoongi sighed as he finished getting dressed. He turned to Soojin, he placed his fingers under her chin lift it up making her look at him. He pecked her lips "bye. I had a good time. We should do this again sometime." He whispered watching the smile appear on her lips.

He walked out shutting the door behind him, instantly shivering. "Never again." He mumbled to himself making his way down the hall.

Jungkook was leaned against the wall by the elevator. "You're running late." He said. He didn't mention anything about the man's post sex appearance. He was used to seeing Yoongi like this, nothing new.

"Sorry." Yoongi mumbled speed to get into the elevator along side of his bodyguard. He had an important meeting over his album to attend.

Jungkook shook his head in disappointment. "Was it at least worth it?" He asked leaning against the elevator wall.

The idol ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to fix it. "No. Worst I've ever had." Yoongi cringed thinking back at what he had just done. "Didn't even finish." He mumbled the last part bitterly to himself. The bodyguard snorted, earning a glare from the shorter.

__

Yoongi groaned.

His head was pounding. He was in his bedroom alone, surrounded by crumbled pieces of paper all having random words scribbled on them. None that he could use. He was getting frustrated at his lack of inspiration for his lyrics. Everything he wrote just sounded like complete crap to him.

He wanted the perfect song. He wanted his lyrics to be amazing. He wanted to be proud of his song at the end but the closer his deadline approached the more he thought it wouldn't be possible.

He needed two more song for album. His company had decided he needed them done in a week but he hadn't even been able to finish the lyrics to one song he couldn't even begin to think about the other one.

"Fuck!" He hissed slamming his pen on the desk. Yoongi tugged on his hair.

"I think you need a break." A voice called out from behind him. He glanced over his shoulder.

"I don't have time for a break." He mumbled leaning against his chair. The choreographer only smiled at him picking up the crumbled pieces of papers opening each one. "Why would you throw these away?"

"They're shit." Yoongi answered emotionless.

The boy sat on the bed crossing his legs. "These aren't shit. These are good."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No they aren't. They are shit. They don't go with the rest of the songs on my album. They would be completely out of place. I need my album to be perfect." The idol groaned placing his head in his hands, frustration invading his mind. He knew that if even one slight thing wasn't perfect he'd get an abundant amount of hate.

"Well," Hoseok cleared his throat. "That's exactly why you need a break from writing music. You need to clear your head." The boy extended his hand out. "It's time for your dance practice."

Yoongi sighed glancing at his notebook that only contained a couple lines. "Can't we just cancel for today? I really need to get this done."

The dancer shook his head. "Sorry but no. We need to go over some moves for some of your new songs." The rapper sighed but finally got up from the chair.

"So Yoongs any plans for the weekend?" Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows. He was well aware Yoongi's antics, everyone was well aware.

The blonde groaned again. "I had a date but I have to cancel that now." He sighed.

"A date?!" The dancer exclaimed. "You, Min Yoongi, have a date?" He was surprised to say the least.

Yoongi only laughed. "Yeah, well this one is a hard one. I highly doubt he'd just sleep with me if I didn't take him out." He shrugged his shoulders, rolling his eyes.

He could tell Jimin would be a challenge, he wasn't like every other person who he has wanted. Most people would jump at the opportunity but not Jimin. He didn't find this to be a problem this way he'd have to work for what he wanted making it all the more satisfying when he finally got it.

"Why don't you just go on the date? You need a little escape from your song writing." Hoseok tried to urge.

Yoongi huffed stopping in front of the dance studios. "Absolutely not. I need to get this done. He's not going anywhere." He said carelessly finally making his way into the room. "My career on the other hand that can go away at any moment."

Hoseok shook his head. "Nothing is going to happen to your career. I think you stress a little too much."

Yoongi didn't respond. No matter what Hoseok, or anyone for that matter, says he will always be cautious over his career. He worked too damn hard to let it slip through his finger tips. He has a deadline approaching quickly meaning he had no time to slack off, especially for some boy he barely met.