26. Conversations

OfficialAgustD

2,400,247 Likes OfficialAgustD  Finally no more waiting

2,400,247 Likes
OfficialAgustD Finally no more waiting.

View all 999,879 comments

MrsAgustD: WAIT WHOS BABY IS THAT
Agustthicc: Please tell me this isn't what that whole count down was about
DaddyMin: UHHHH WHAT??? IS HE A DAD??
August: That's not his kid. It's probably a new family member. At least I hope

——

"The probability of paternity is 99.9998%" Yoongi read out loud. He closed his eyes sighing. His mother snatched the paper out of his hands, Mr. Min leaning in close to her as they scanned over the paper. Yoongi crosses his arms waiting for them to finally look up. Once they did he raised his eyebrows "are you finally ready to meet your grandson?" The couple didn't reply.

The idol slowly nodded his head. "Alright have a safe trip back." He turns on his head making his way back to Jimin's room. But he could feel anger boiling within him.

"Why can't accept this?!" Yoongi turns around swiftly stomping over to them again. "I just don't get it?! I thought you would at least be happy for me. My son was just born. I'm happy why can't you be?" His voice was almost pleading. His parents were very cold distant people. They didn't show affection often but he expected them to be at least a little excited to become grandparents.

"You are the pride of this family." His father said in a low voice. "What will happen now once everyone knows you've had this child out of wedlock." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, his jaw and fist clenched. "What will happen now that this child is here? Your career will be gone."

Yoongi ran his tongue across his teeth nodding his head. "You're both gonna live the rest of your lives sad and alone without your kid or grandkids." He said in a scarily low voice. "And for what? Your stupid pride!!" He yelled way louder than he had intended but he just couldn't hold back. "Because of what your dumbass friends will think of you?" He heard a couple gasps as some realized exactly who it was having an argument in the middle of a hospital.

"Don't speak to us that way! We are your parents!" His father said in a tone almost as loud as his.

"This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard." Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair. "This really can't be real." He whispered to himself. he couldn't believe this was an actual thing that was happening. What parent would care more about some reputation than their grandchild being born? It wasn't realistic but that's what was happening. It was idiotic. He knew they would regret it eventually.

"Remember this when you start wondering why I haven't called in a while." He said before finally turning to leave this time not even glancing back at them.

"Well?" Jimin asked the moment the male walked in. Yoongi has his head bowed as he made his way over to the bed. He grabbed a chair pulling it right to the edge before sitting and laying his head against the bed. "My parents are stupid." His words muffled.

Jimin sighed hesitantly running his fingers through the idol's hair. "Honestly its the stupidest more unnecessary drama I have experienced and I've gone through some stuff stuff." Yoongi whispered sighing he couldn't help but feel upset.

"Where's Kieran I want to cuddle him?" He asked hugging Jimin's legs.

"He's doing the light therapy for his jaundice." Yoongi nodded but didn't move from his position.

They stayed like that for a while till the baby was brought back into the room. Yoongi happily took him doing skin to skin with him. "So I've been thinking lately," the idol spoke up looking at a tired Jimin. The male hummed. "You and Kieran should move in with me."

The younger was immediately wide awake as he looked at the rapper with large eyes. "Excuse me?"

Yoongi didn't even glance at him since he knew if he did he would stutter out every word. "Well I mean I think it would be great for you both to be close. I could help care for this little guy." He said rubbing his son's back. "Plus your apartment is only one bedroom so when Kieran gets older it'll be an issue not to mention the building itself is completely and utter shit."

"No cursing while holding the baby!" Jimin scolds.

"He doesn't understand!" He defended himself. Jimin rolled his eyes. "Well. Yes? No?"

The male sighed. "I'll think about it." Yoongi nodded satisfied with at least that.

It was silent for a while Yoongi beginning to believe Jimin had gone to sleep until said boy spoke up again. "What about your fans? They're gonna be going crazy. Not the nice ones the crazy ones. What's gonna happen?"

"About that some people saw me here." Jimin looked at him worried. "Calm down everything is okay. Reporters can't come into hospitals and my fans are crazy but I don't think they would come here." He reassured. The male relaxed a bit. "Anyways, I told you because it's gonna get out which I think means it's the perfect time to announce it."

Jimin puffs out his cheeks only nodding his head. "Don't show his face." He mumbled. The idol nodded. "I won't."

The younger sighed rubbing his fingers across the blanket. "So um," he trailed off debating if he should ask what was on his mind or ignore it. After a little internal debate he decided now was a better time than ever. "A-are you and um that singer dating?"

There was a silence following and Jimin began to regret asking up until he heard Yoongi begin to giggle. "What? How's that funny?"

Yoongi continued to laugh ignoring his question. It wasn't until Kieran began to whine that he stopped getting up to put the baby in the little bassinet but quickly dressed him and swaddled him so he would be warm.

"Yoongi why was that so funny?" The male asked not ready to move on to another topic. Yoongi silently snickered. "Jin and me have never and could never date or fuck or anything other than friends." He laughed a little knowing fully well what his and Jin's relationship consists of.

Jimin gave him a weird look. "Okay... still not understanding how it's funny."

"It's funny because Namjoon would murder me for stealing his man." The younger's lips form an o shape.

Yoongi sits back into the chair getting comfortable so he could sleep. "Hey Yoongi." The male hummed his eyes already shut. "I'll move in."

—————————————————

This chapter is all over the place and it's not okay. Oof. How are y'all? Personally I've been eh lately. Like I'm not sad but I'm not happy. Also very thankful that there's no more earthquake at the moment and that the big one didn't happen. Any of y'all from Cali feel the earthquake?