8. The next step

AGUST D TAKES A TRIP TO L.A. WITH MYSTERY BOYFRIEND

Earlier this week Agust D was seen arriving to Los Angeles were he was scheduled to record appearances on shows such as 'The Late Late show with James Corden', 'Ellen', and 'The Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon' to promote his upcoming album

Earlier this week Agust D was seen arriving to Los Angeles were he was scheduled to record appearances on shows such as 'The Late Late show with James Corden', 'Ellen', and 'The Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon' to promote his upcoming album. During the trip the rapper was spotted out and about with a mystery male. They were spotted holding hands and sharing a couple kisses. The male identity was concealed the entire time by a face mask. Who is Agust D's new boyfriend and why is he hiding his identity?

____

The trip to Los Angeles was amazing. Jimin not only got to spend everyday of it with Yoongi but he also got to see the male in his environment. Of course he loved being out and exploring the city with the man but his favorite part by far was watching Yoongi perform. He loved watching him take over the stage like he owned it. Jimin felt slightly ashamed for never knowing who he was because Jimin could honestly say that Yoongi's music left him awe struck. The man was incredibly.

Jimin also got to see some of Yoongi's fans during the trip. To say he was terrified was an understatement. The moment they had stepped out of the plane and onto L.A. soil they had been crowded by a mass amount of people just hoping to catch a glimpse of the man. Jimin had stayed with the crew so no ones really got too close to him since they simply believed he was another one of Yoongi's employees.

During the duration of the trip if became apparent that he wasn't a staff member and had a personal relationship with the celebrity. There were countless photos going around of the pair, to the relief of everyone none showed his face. He was a mystery to everyone and he very much wanted to keep it that way especially with the way the fans reacted. Twitter was filled with nasty comments about him. Some saying he was overweight, some said he was too skinny, too ugly, too undeserving to be in the presence as their favorite artist.

Yoongi would always snatch the phone away from him when he would become to engrossed in the comments. He'd tell him to ignore it, that everyone was just jealous. Jimin tried not to take any of it to heart since those people didn't even know what he looked like so who were they to call him ugly. One thing did become very clear to him. He didn't want anything to do with the spotlight. He was sure to always hide his face if he was out with Yoongi.

"Stop looking at that." The rapper said grabbing the phone out of the cafe workers hands. He was trying to read an article about them but Yoongi hated when Jimin so much as glanced at a headline.

"I just wanted to know what they are saying about us." Jimin pouted watching as the older tossed his phone on the floor. "Who cares what they say? They don't know anything." Yoongi mumbled placing his lips against Jimin's neck. The younger sighed but didn't argue. He turned around wrapping his arms around the rapper.

Yoongi leaned his forehead against the man's. Jimin leans his head up ghosting his lips over the older's thinner ones. He pulled away slightly just as their lips would touch, teasing Yoongi a bit. He wanted the idol to crave for the feeling. It didn't take long for Yoongi to grow frustrated and lean his head down to finally connect their lips. They moved in sync at a slow but heated kiss. He reached up tangling his fingers through Yoongi's hair pulling him down with him so that they were laying in the bed.  His hands began to wonder up and down the idols back, feeling every one of his back muscles.

Jimin whimpered feeling Yoongi's tongue glide across his bottom lip. He granted him access as he wrapped his arms around his neck. They tilted their head to the side in an attempt to deepen it. "We should stop." Yoongi said pulling away breathless.

"Why?" Jimin whined trying to attack his lips again. "I'll want to take things farther if we continue."

Jimin had contemplated a lot on whether or not he wanted to take the next step with Yoongi. He smiled biting his bottom lip. "That's exactly what I want." His tone was seductive as he started to leave pecks on the older's neck, sucking gently to leave marks.

Yoongi closed his eyes relishing in the feeling of Jimin's lips. "Don't leave marks. I can't be seen with them at the airport tomorrow." The younger only hummed to consumed in trying to find that one sensitive spot on the older's neck to fully hear what he was saying. A smirk blossomed on his face when he was finally able to find it causing a groan to leave the man below him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Yoongi asked pulling away. Jimin nodded cupping the older's face in his hands. "Yeah I'm sure."

"Okay. Just tell me to stop if you change your mind." With that the two lost themselves within the heat of each other's bodies. Their minds fogged with pleasure.

_____________________________________

Okay so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. If you read Mistake you'll know why. I'm still not fully ready to go back to writing this story but I want to.

Also this chapter is really stupid and I've contemplated deleting this book but I'm not sure yet.

Also if you are interested I published a book called 'you said you loved me' but it does have topics such as abuse so you have been warned.