15. Phone call

"Your blood pressure is low." The doctor mumbled pulling the blood pressure cuff from Yoongi's arm. She placed the stethoscope over his heart. "It's quite weak." She said turning her attention to Namjoon. "We'll be keeping him over night. He's very dehydrated so we'll be giving him some fluids to help with that." She explained glancing over at the male, his eyes barely open as he watched her movements. She scanned over him before nodding. "He's overexerted. I recommend he holds off on any strenuous activities for at least two weeks."

"Is it absolutely necessary?" The manager asked dreading having to call to cancel the concerts and interviews Yoongi had for the upcoming weeks. The doctor looked at him with a blank face. "Yes it is, unless you want him to have a stroke or kidney failure next time."

Namjoon sighed giving her a nod. "Hear that Yoon? You finally get a break." He said before pulling out his phone to make some calls.

"Dick." The doctor mumbled under her breath before turning to the idol. "A nurse will be in soon to hook you up to an IV." She patted his leg "I hope you feel better Mr.Min."

Yoongi laid immobile trying to keep his eyes open. He really wanted to sleep but he knew he should probably reply to the messages on his phone, it had been going off like crazy probably because the performance had been a mere two hours ago and they had yet to make a statement regarding his health.

He waited till after the nurse had finished hooking him up to the IV to take his phone in his hands. His eyes scanned through the dozens of messages from his friends and family but one stuck out like a sore thumb.

Jimin 💕:

Are you okay?

His heart rate speed up as if it was trying to win a race. He texted him. Jimin texted Yoongi. This had to be some sort of dream. Yeah, yeah maybe when he passed out he hit his head harder on the stage then everyone had believed. This had to be his mind playing games.

He blinked his eyes. Onces. Twice. Three times and yet the message was actually there. He clicked in the conversation reading the three worded question over and over again. Yoongi had to stop himself from getting too happy because he knew Jimin was just a kind hearted person and was only doing this to make sure Yoongi wasn't dying. Once Yoongi replied he was most likely never gonna speak to him again. His heart normalized as he sent a message letting the boy know he was at the hospital but he'd be okay, a message he later copied and pasted and sent it to all those who were worried about him.

He placed his phone down next to him tapping his fingers on the case waiting for any response from the raven hair. Time passed and he was slowly beginning to think he wouldn't receive a reply until his phone suddenly began to vibrate consistently indicating a call. He clumsy lifted the phone up. He lingered on the  caller ID.

It was him. It was really him. After wanting so badly to hear Jimin's voice that moment had finally came. With just a click of a button his voice would reach Yoongi's ears once again.

But Yoongi didn't answer. He had observed the name and contact photo for way to long.

Missed call from Jimin 💕

Should he call back? What if he doesn't answer? What if it was a one time thing and that was the very last chance and he just blew it because he was stupid enough to stare at the screen for however long it was that it rang.

He didn't have to think much harder when the phone began to vibrate just like before. Oh, there were the sweaty hands and the quick heart rate again. The things Park Jimin does to Yoongi.

Yoongi had never been the type to take any of his relationship serious since he never seemed to grow attached to any of his partners. There had been a time that it had worried him. Made him question of there was something from with him. By for whatever reason Jimin had changed that. Yoongi wasn't sure what it was about it but Jimin just captivated him in a way no other ever has or could ever.

It made him feel weird. They hadn't exactly known each other all that long. Hell if it had been anyone else Yoongi wouldn't give two fucks about them so what made Jimin so different?

Maybe it was the was Jimin didn't seem fake like everyone else. He never ever seemed to simply want to be with him for the simple fact that he was Agust D, the famous rapper who sold thousands of albums across the globe. Jimin never once treated him any different because of his status.

"Hello, Jimin?" He spoke with uncertainty in his voice. It was like he thought this was all some big prank and it truly wouldn't be Jimin on the other side of the phone.

"Hi. Um, I just-" Jimin voice came out nervous. "I-I needed to know if you were okay. I heard what happened and I was worried so..." he trailed off awkwardly. Yoongi could picture him scanning his surroundings while tugging at the end of his shirt. Like he always did when he was nervous.

Yoongi's head was filled with all the things he wanted to say, so many questions. Instead of asking any of them he simply said. "I'm okay. Just overexerted, that's all."

"You can't do that Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed. "You have to rest. I know how you get and that's just not healthy to work nonstop. This could have been so much worse."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Didn't know you even cared about me." He snapped. An anger he hadn't even known he had made itself known. The line went silent. The only thing that let Yoongi know Jimin hadn't hung up was the slow breathing that could be heart.

"I-I have my reasons, Yoongi. Your fans- they- it's not safe." His words were jumbled up as he thought of a good way to phrase it. He didn't want to just call them crazy since he knew it bothered the male when anyone called his supporters crazy, even if they were at times.

"You know I would never let anything like that ever happen to you again!" Yoongi exclaimed sitting up on the hospital bed. "I would do anything in my power to keep you safe. I would never ever let them lay a hand on you again."

Jimin's mind was spinning. He took a audible deep breath before saying the words he hoped to not regret. "I need to tell you something."