7. Morning surprise

"Fuck." The whimper escaped his red swollen lips. The room filled with breathless moans and grunts. The man's fingers tangled between raven locks as he pulls ever so gently. "Don't stop. I'm so close." He grunts, his eyes clenched shut as he neared his ecstasy. It wasn't long after when a loud deep groan slips from his lips as he came undone. His hips bucking instinctively as he rod out his high.

He panted licking his lips as he threw his arm over his eyes taking deep breaths in an attempt to regulate his breathing. He could feel light gentle kisses trail up from his inner thigh to his collarbone before the dark hair male popped his head out from under the blanket. "Fuck Jimin. You're amazing." Yoongi hissed pulling the male down by his neck to kiss his scarlet lips.

The younger male pulled away smiling goofily at the male. His hair was disarrayed from how much the idol had tugged and passed his fingers through it.

Jimin decided to risk it and see how things turned out with Yoongi. He didn't want to believe what all the articles said about the idol. They could all be false for all he knew. Even if they had been true Jimin couldn't be mad since that was before he was in the picture. Two months had passed since then and Yoongi hasn't shown any signs that he was playing Jimin. To say the least Jimin wasn't regretting his decision.

It was only recently that the younger had agreed to do anything sexual with the celebrity. It never went further than a hand job and oral but it was enough to keep Yoongi content. On this particular day Yoongi had spent the night at the man's apartment and Jimin had decided to wake up the older with a little reward.

Jimin patted Yoongi's chest before standing and getting out of bed leaving the older in bed still dazed. "Where are you going?" He asked his voice shaky and breathless.

Jimin smirked to himself loving the effect that he had on Yoongi. "I have to get ready for work."

Yoongi whined sitting up in bed, the blankets covering his lower half. "No, don't go. Stay home with me today."

The raven hair shook his head. "I have bills to pay I can't just stay home." He quickly dressed himself, he was already running late since his morning surprise took longer than he had expected.

"I'll pay them for you." Jimin ignores him making his way into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Yoongi groaned in annoyance from the lack of response but didn't protest any further instead just watched as the male walked around the small apartment getting ready.

"Okay lock the door when you leave." Jimin mumbled planting a kiss on his lips. He went to pull away only for Yoongi to grab the back of his neck holding him in place.

"I need to leave." Jimin said pushing him away. The idol loosened his grip but didn't completely release him. "I need to ask you something first." Jimin nodded glancing over at his phone screen. He's definitely going to be late.

"I'm going to the U.S. for a week and I wanted to know if you'd like to come with me. Don't worry about money I'll take care of it. You don't have to answer now just think about it." He gave him one final kiss before releasing him and laying back down in the bed. Jimin didn't bother responding instead opted to rush out of the house.

__

"A week?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah he invited me this morning before I left." He continued to decorate the cupcakes in front of him ignoring the look he knew Taehyung was giving him. "Remind me again how long have you been dating this man. Five months?"

"Yeah just about but we aren't actually official." Jimin confirmed stepping away from the cupcakes pleased with them.

"So you're telling me this man that isn't even your boyfriend is offering to take you on a trip for free."The red head had a hand on his hip looking at Jimin with a motherly look. "Honey is this man your sugar daddy or something? If so how do I get one." The older bursted out laughing shaking his head.

"No but seriously who is this guy? You haven't even let me meet him." Taehyung has attempted several times to meet the man that had his best friend head over heels but each time Jimin would tell him he wasn't ready for them to meet just yet. The only thing Taehyung knew about Yoongi was his name and even then he didn't know his last name. It worried him that Jimin was so secretive. For all he knew this Yoongi guy could be a serial killer.

"I told you his name his Yoongi. That's all you have to know for now." The younger looked at him concerned. "Just be careful." Jimin only nodded.

"So," Taehyung trailed off his playful manner returning. "Is he good in bed?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jimin became flustered. His cheeks a deep red. "We haven't," he trailed off.

Taehyung gasped. "Wait! Hold up this man isn't your boyfriend and hasn't slept with you but is taking you to a trip to the U.S." The older nodded. "Make him your man or I will." The raven hair glared at him sticking his middle finger up.

____________________________________

I feel like everything is being rushed but I have go to get to the part were everything actually starts getting dramatic.

What should Yoongi's fandom be called ??