prologue

"Are you sure you have everything?" My mum asks, concern lacing her every word. Deep down, I know it's not in case I've forgotten something, she just needs something to worry about to hide her pain.

"Yes mum, I've already checked twice. I've packed it all." I say softly, straining to lift the final box into the boot of the car. I then slam it shut, hearing the harsh bang signifying it had shut properly. I sigh to myself before hesitantly turning to my mum, seeing her standing there with tear-filled eyes, trying to hold in her emotions for me.

"I'm so proud of you George. Just... try your best, listen in class, but most of all have fun. These are the best years of your life." Her voice wavers, the way it does when you have a lump in your throat. My heart clenches as I pull her into my arms, sniffling slightly.

"Bye mum. I'll come visit as soon as I can, alright?" I say, keeping my voice quiet so that it doesn't betray me.

"George, you ready?" My dad calls over to us, his keys dangling from his index finger. I sigh and nod, giving my mum one last hug before going over to the passenger side of the car. I get in, strapping on my seat belt quickly and leaning back in my seat, my heart feeling heavy as I look back at my house.

Now though, it's time for a new adventure to begin.

hey guys, welcome to my new Greece book!

okay so a few things;
- it's *obviously* bxb
- george and reece from nhc
- i often use strong language lmao
- almost definitely going to have smut or at least something close lolol

anywaysss
enjoyy x

(title credit goes to mrsdracofelton hahaha thanksss again x)