24 *smut*

hey guys - quick apology for disappearing so suddenly! i went on a school trip to london for a week and i forgot to mention it before then; when i remembered, it was too late because i didn't have any internet :(

i also only got 4 hours sleep last night after i had a bloody panic attack on the plane in front of my entire year group, fuck my life honestly.

anyways, i hope this makes up for it, today was my last day of school so i'm officially on summer break and hopefully i'll be able to write more!

warning, this is shit. i'm hiding myself away ew. i'll update tomorrow to make up for this crap.

*this chapter contains SMUT and if you want to skip it, feel free, it doesn't affect the storyline*

Reece's hand comes to cup my cheeks, pulling us impossibly close together, not that I mind. My mind feels hazy at the strong kiss, Reece's tongue prodding at my lower lip, until I finally grant him entrance, remembering what happened last time when I didn't. My hands trail down his body, balling his shirt up in my fist as I let out a soft moan, that drowns out into Reece's mouth. My hands wander lower, until I reach the bottom of his shirt and they sneak under, finally getting contact with Reece's bare skin of his stomach. He shivers noticeably at my touch, which makes me grin proudly, and I continue tracing them upwards, trailing them over the outline of his abs; damn, Reece is fit. We continue our fight for dominance, but Reece clearly has the upper hand.

Eventually, when neither of us can breathe, we part, gulping in the air that we had been lacking. Our noses touch, and I don't waste a second in trailing my lips down his jaw, sucking lightly on the most prominent part. Reece hums slightly, tilting his head back and resting it against the surface behind him. His hands begin wandering around my body as I suck a hickey into his neck, running through my hair and dipping under my sweatpants, which makes my breath hitch. Are we actually gonna do this? I'm not sure if I could have ever imagined doing this with Reece, but now I can't imagine wanting anything else. I decide to tease Reece ever so slightly, breathing over his neck to create goosebumps all over his skin, and then, ever so slowly, rolling my hips against his. I feel his whole body tense up, his hands gripping my hips tightly and his nails dipping into my skin.

"G-George, I'm not gonna be able to resist myself i-if..." His words catch in his throat when I move my hips again, his eyes screwing tightly shut.

"Maybe I don't want you to resist yourself." I hum into his ear, placing a soft kiss on the sensitive place right below it. Suddenly, Reece's strong arms envelope my waist, and he flips us over, landing me on my back. I groan lightly, but it's cut off when Reece connects our lips in a hungry kiss.

"I'm gonna destroy you baby." He breathes, and I whimper lightly, gripping his hair tightly between my fingers. He starts trailing his head down my body, caressing my hips as he goes lower, looking up at me suddenly. His hand comes and palms me slightly, taking me by surprise, and I gasp out, my eyes squeezing shut.

"Are you sure, George? You've never done anything like this before." Reece suddenly stops, sitting up, and I almost growl in annoyance. I sit up as well and I bring him in for a soft kiss.

"I've never been more sure in my life. Please, fuck me Reece." I whisper, and that's all it takes for Reece to desperately whip off his hoodie and shirt, tossing them aside. I do the same, feeling slightly self conscious under his peering eyes. My own eyes widen when I see his toned chest, littered with countless tattoos, and I can't help gazing at them in awe. I come closer to Reece, the older boy's breath hitching lightly, and I slowly trail my finger over them, fascinated by the shapes.

"If this works out..." Reece starts, his breath right next to my ear, "I'll get a special one just for you."  A large smile forms on my face at his words, and I lean down slightly to kiss his neck, finally finding the tattoo I was looking for. The feather. I rub my thumb over it, feeling the soft skin raised with light goosebumps.