Chapter 6: Finding Food

It was night by they time you guys make it to the station, and just like Marlon said, it was overrun with walkers. "There. That's where the food is. Lot more walkers than last time, though." Clem said. "We're gonna die." Louis exclaimed. "It's either die here or die from hunger. Take your pick." Violet replied. "Maybe one of you should scope things out. You guys know the place better."

You look up at the abandoned train and said. "Let me get closer look. Can't be too careful." And you climbed up the little hill next to the train and looked out towards the yard, where there was a lot of walkers. "We barely got out of here. It was close." You said.
"Sounds scary." Violet whispers.
"There's a reason." Clem said to her as you look at the bell then the train car, an idea forms in your head.

"You look like you've got an idea." Louis said as you make it back to them. "The noise from that bell could draw a lot of walkers. If one of us climbs up there and starts ringing it...." you said. "Louis. I vote Louis." Violet said, quickly. "Uh, hold on. I'd like to make an alternate suggestion." Louis said, nervously.

"Come on, Lou. You're loud, dramatic, a little annoying...you're basically a walking distraction." Violet said. "I think you mean charming and theatrical. Entertaining is another word that comes to mind." Louis said.

"Okay, Prince Charming. Let's see those talents in action." You said and Louis smiles. "Can't say no to a fact like that." He said as Clem just rolls his eyes. Violet pulls out her cleaver and said to you two. "I'll go with you. Give you some cover."

"Fine, I'll do it. But if I die, I'm making sure walker Louis eats both of you first." Louis said, as he points at you and Violet, and he begins to walk towards the fence. "I'll distract them until I see you guys reach safe cover. Then I'll try to redirect the smelly patrol to give you guys a chance to sprint inside the building." He said as he grabs the bell.

"When we get into position, I'll signal you. Then you can do your thing." Clem said. "Good luck." Louis said to you guys and he runs over to the car and climbs on top of it then starts to make noises. "Hey, ugly! No, not you. Not you, either. Him! Fine. Make this confusing, why don't you?" Louis shouts as you, Clem, AJ and Violet, slowly and quietly, walk behind the walkers, taking a few out every now and then until you guys hide behind some barrels.

"I'll let Louis know we're ready." Clem said as you guys hear him hitting the bell. Clem stands up and signals Louis, who signals back and goes to the other train car. "What is he waiting for?" Violet whispers to you guys after a few minutes of silence. You guys stay hiding as you hear the walkers coming up to you guys then you heard Louis hitting the bell. "I'll watch the door for walkers." Violet said to you and the boys. "Okay. Clem, AJ and I will sneak in, grab the food, and get out." You said to her. "Sounds good. Let's make it quick." Violet said and you and the boys make it inside of the station.

You three walk inside to see those walker couple, just chilling in their chair. You three walk to the back office and you see three duffle bags under a shelf. "Yes, these will be perfect." You said as you run over to it and grab them. 

"Guys, look!" AJ said as he grabs a lantern. "Try it out. See if it works." Clem said as AJ sets it down and turns a switch, turning it on. You guys smile at him as Clem looks down in the floor safe. He looks up at AJ and said.
"Gonna need your help on this one, kiddo. You still got your gun?"
AJ stands up and pulls out his gun.
"Just in case." He said. "Just in case." You repeated and AJ jumps down in the safe and walks deeper into the safe. You and Clem wait for a few minutes until AJ comes back into view, holding up a jar. "Good job, AJ! Is there more?" Clem asked him and he nods as you take the jar and put it in the bag. "Keep it coming." You said and AJ goes back in the safe and brings back more and more food to you two as you guys put them in the bags.