Bonus Chapter: What if (y/n) got bit?

Get down!" Clem shouts at Tenn just as AJ runs and tackles Tenn down. You look out and see tons of walkers walking past Minnie and coming towards you and the boys. "I'll get the kids across the gap! Don't let the walkers get close!" Louis said and Clem nods. You turn to Clem and said. "Go, help him. I'll take care of the walkers."

He gives you a worried look before he nods, hands his bow and arrows to you, and helps Louis while you stand up and fires the arrows at some walkers. All the while, Minnie would fire her gun at you but you would duck down then get back up to fire more.

"AJ and Clem are across! I can't get Tenn to budge." Louis said to you as you look over to see Clem and AJ across the bridge, safely, while Tenn was cowering down. "I have to stop her!" You said and you start to stand up just as Clem screamed. "(Y/n)!" 

You stand up, only to be greeted by a boot to the face from Minnie. You fall backwards just as Minnie scream, raises her axe and leaps in the air towards you. You roll to the side just before the blade of the axe could hit you, hitting the floor instead. You tried to get up but a walker grabbed a hold of your boot, you go to kick at it but Louis grabs the bow and arrow and shoots the walker in the head.

Minnie runs over to Louis and slams him against the wall, which knocks the bow out of his hands and falls down to the river below. "You are NOT his family!" Minnie yells as she turns and aims her gun at you. She pulls the trigger but it clicks, which gives you the opportunity to jump up, grab the gun and both of you struggle for the gun until you headbutted Minnie, knocking her down. 

You aim the gun at Minnie and was just about to fire at her until she spits blood at you. You recoil and miss your shot as Minnie gets up and runs to her axe. She pulls her axe up and slices it in you direction as she falls, the blade slicing at your left leg. "(Y/N)!" Clement cried out as you scream in pain and fall back.

You turn on your back and look at your leg to see that the blade had cut through your boot and left a long cut on your leg. You look to your right, see the gun and start to reach out for it as Minnie gets up and starts to walk up to you. "I'm taking Tenn home. I'm going home!" Minnie cries as you grab the gun and fire it at Minnie before she could do anymore harm to you.

Minnie falls backwards towards the truck and gets surrounded by some more walkers and a few grab her and bit her some more. "Minnie!" Tenn shouts in fear as he runs up to her. "Get across! I'll help Tenn!" Louis tells you. You nod at him and Louis runs over to Tenn while you use the axe, which fell next to you, to help you up to your feet then turn to face Clem and AJ.

You toss the axe across, which lands right in front of Clem's feet and he picks it up, then you make a run for it, jump and land in front of Clem and AJ. Then the gun slides across and AJ runs to it as Clem goes to you and helps you up, having you lean against Clem.

"Tenn, we have to go, now!" Louis shouts at Tenn as he tries to pull him back but Tenn kept struggling in his grip, trying to get to his dying sister. "No!" Tenn shouts. "TENN! Fucking MOVE!!" Louis shouts at him as he struggles to get Tenn to move.

"Let him go! You'll die if you don't!" AJ yells at Louis as he picks up and aims the gun in Tenn's and Louis's direction. But Tenn kept trying to get to his sister, struggling in Louis's grip. You and Clem look over at AJ as AJ looks down in sadness then shoots Tenn in the neck, making Louis jump back in fright while Tenn holds his neck then looks over at AJ in shock.

"No! No!" Louis screams as you gasp then bury your face into Clem's chest. Tenn falls face-forward as Clem shouts. "Louis, jump!" Louis turns, runs and jumps over to you guys then looks back as soon walkers began to eat on Tenn. "That's right. Come with me." Minnie whispers with a smile before she dies.