Chapter 3

I never told Grandma Tessa what happened to me in the Montenegro mansion. I also lied and said that I borrowed the dress of a friend because I was short on my dress.

I am here now at the beach and picking up shells. Apart from the covers, I also found different colored stones. I also picked up additional decoration for the necklace and bracelet I would make made of shells.

Whenever I pick it up, I put it in a plastic bag. The sun is hot, and my skin is a little sore. But because I used to feel like I did not have it.

In the distance, I could see the mansion. I slowly approached the stone steps of Montenegro's mansion.

Their mansion was at the top of the hill. The bottom is surrounded by rocks, where the base is the beach and vast sea. On each side of it, they may assume rows of sun loungers.

I slowly went upstairs. But I heard a voice. I stiffened when I listened to the woman's soft voice on a plant full of flowers. I hid there and searched for the noise.

Then I saw the youngest Montenegro. Ezekiel hugged the short-haired and brunette woman.

My forehead furrowed, and I looked at them carefully. They are remarkably close to each other!

In the movie I watch, it is the same. Men in the City are said to be aggressive. Why are those men from the city like that?

"Do you know what you're doing?" Because of that, I dropped the stones! A voice from my back makes me jump.

I scratched my head and smiled. My smile did not reach my eyes because this man saw me naked. Hays! Why are they so often here now?

I saw him look behind me at who I was peeking at and look back at me.

"I just passed by." I lifted the plastic. "I got shells in the sea. I'll make a bracelet."

He nodded, but the gaze was on me. "You know how?"

I looked at his swollen muscles as he folded. I suddenly weakened because I did not seem to be able to talk to the person I was talking to now. I still remember what happened last time.

"Yes. I also know how to make a fan and mat." I answered proudly.

He held out his hand. "May I see?"

My lips parted, and I immediately showed them to him. He opened it and looked at the rocks and shells one by one.

"Can you make it for me?" Later he asked. My smile widened.

"All right!"

He snorted and looked at me earnestly.

"Do all this for me."

My smile faded as I remembered that I could get shells to sell to buy some school supplies.

"I'll just take some for you because I'll sell this. The school opening is near." I even smiled at him so he would not be offended. "But promise I'll do it for you."

He shook his head. "I'll buy everything. Just make it."

"Really ?!" I exclaimed happily then he nodded.

Even if he does not smile, he's still handsome!

"Yes," he answered me.

"All right. "I would have turned my back on it, but I remembered something." How old are you?" I ask. He was still in the same position and looking at me sternly.

"Twenty-four." His short answer. I bit my lip so hard and nodded.

"All right! I will do some for you!" I said goodbye and I ran away.