about him

I woke up in a beautiful room a soft bed and the room was painted light blue there was a sofa plus armchair there was a white dresser I got up and looked into the closet to see nice clothes I felt strange too I went to the mirror to see fangs I was confused my green eyes were now blue then I noticed my dad had blue eyes too he told me something when I was little and I remembered

Flashback
When I was two I was in my room and my dad came in he sat on my bed and replied sophia you have great powers but they only come when you are mated with someone but since ur still to young to understand I'm just going to tell you I smile and reply what is it daddy he smiles and replies you are the most powerful vampire in our family...

End of flashback

I was shocked I never knew I was a vampire I thought I was an ordinary teen I was surprised I looked at the mirror and wow was I sexy I still had my curly brown hair the only thing that change was my eye colors they were green but now there light blue I opened my mouth to see sharp fangs I was impress I touched one of them and exactly they were sharp then I heard a knock on the door I replied who is it I replied " it's Jake can I come in" something was different now I looked into the mirror i had my green eye color back and my fangs were gone I reply " sure" the door opened and there stood Jake and wow like I said he was sexy he had blue eyes and silky black hair he smiles and replies wow you look awesome I look down and I was wearing the same clothes before I came here I looked at him and replied " Jack I'm wearing the same clothes I was wearing before I got here he frowned and replies on sh** I never knew" I giggle and he looks at me he replied " what's so funny I smile and reply "nothing so what's up " he smiles and replies " well I came in here to tell you I love you" I humph and reply back "you just met me and ur saying you love me" he smiles and replies "is that a mistake sweetheart" "I smile and reply maybe maybe not" He chuckles and then he uses this deep voice and replies "well I will show you" his deep voice was really sexy I smile and reply " ok I will wait and see" he smiles and walks toward the door he looks my way and winks at me I smile as he leaves I couldn't tell him I was a vampire yet but yeah I was kinda falling for him I just didn't want to show him yet...