the day with his brother

The next morning I was still in bed when there was a knock on the door I stayed in bed for 30 mins when there was another knock i groaned and replied "I'm still sleeping" I hear a chuckle and I stay in my bed and hear the door open I pull the covers over me and hear another chuckle footsteps come toward me and the somebody plops on my bed I reply "I'm sleeping go away" then the person talks and replies " wow sunshine that wasn't really nice" I pull the sheets off my head and face jace he has a smile on his face I groan and get up then pull him by the arm and push him out my door and slam it behind him and reply " goodnight jace " and walk toward my bed and plop in it and fall back to sleep

Jace
Ok I was walking down the hall when I thought I should check on sophia I walk to her room and knock nothing happens I wait 30 mins and knock again I hear a groan come from inside she replied "I'm still sleeping  go away" I chuckle and open the door sophia throws the cover over her face I chuckle again I walk toward her bed and plop down she replied again" I'm sleeping go away" I smile and reply " wow sunshine that's wasn't really nice " she pulls her covers down her face and looks at me I smile and she groans she gets up and pulls my arm and we walk toward the exit she pushes me out and slams the door she replied in the inside " goodnight jace" and I hear her plop back in her bed I walk toward the stairs and see Jack he looks my way and replies " what's wrong" I smile and reply "nothing where you going" he smiles and replies you went to go see her huh" I reply " who" he chuckles and replies " sophia you went to go see her and she kicked you out" I smile and reply " yes" my brother asked did you bother her when she was sleeping unshakeable my head yes he chuckles again and replies" you should know don't wake her up when she's sleep she gets cranky" "follow me"  and I do...

I hear a knock on my door i reply " go away jace I'm still sleeping " there was a chuckle when he replied" you aren't sleep if  you just responded" I growl and somehow he was quiet then I heard a familiar voice the  familiar voice replied " sweetheart can we come in it was Jack I smiled and replied" nope" rolling the p at the end they chuckled and came in I snarled and replied " I said no and you two come in anyway" they smiled and walked my way Jack plotted on my bed he smiles I smile and reply " what" he looks at jace then back at me I smile before I say something he kissed me I kiss back After a while he pulls away i smile jace is still standing there still I reply " I'm still not in a good mood" Jack smiles and replies you really" I shake my head yes Orleans in and kisses me I smile after about two more he replied how about now I shake my head no he kisses me again he asks now I smile and reply one more I think he chuckles and lends in for another I smile then have replied " you guys in happy for you but Jack why am I still here" Jack smiles and replies well since I trust you with Sophia today is a day you two get to k is each other" I look at Jack and reply " wait you want me to spend the day with him and not you" he smiles and shakes his head yes I reply hurt his meanie some me up and he was the one that out me in a bad mood the first place before he could answer Jace replied " sophia I'm standing right here words still hurt me" I growl I felt jacks finger touch my cheek he turned my head back to him he smiles I smile he lends in for a kiss and I accept after a while he replied " be nice " I smile and shake my head yes that I understood he kissed me again when the door opened and it was the same lady like last time she replied " my Prince your duties are at await" he smiles and kisses me one more time I smile as he replied " be my good princess for my brother" I smile and reply " I'll try my Prince " he smiles and gets up and leaves the whole day I was stuck with Jace I look toward him he smiles and replies we have a fun day planned my future princess I smile as I think to myself on I can't wait to get started with my day...