the good news

Timeskip.....
It has been a year and so and I love Jack more then anything we still live in the mansion with jace , selena , sky, ben , dulce, dalyce and I still have my two puppies but there big girls now anyway I've been feeling sick and I knew exactly why I haven't told Hackney but jace, selena and the i here knew I woke up but Jack wasn't in the bed  ohh  one more thing me and Jack are now crowned king and queen Jack and jace parents released that they were done serving and they handed it toward us so now we rule the people. I got up slowly so I wouldn't hurt our lil child in my body and walked downstairs toward Jack's office he looks up and smiles I walk toward him and sit in his lap he kisses me and I smile my stomach growls Jack chuckles and replied baby you just woke up how are you hungry already I smile this was my chance I reply it's hard taking care of two people he smiles and replied what do you mean two I smile and rub my stomach he looks down and noticed he smiles and replied your pregnant I smile and shake my head yes he smiles and kisses me in happy too he stops working and carries me to the dining room when he puts me down we see everyone selena sitting on jace lap and yes there married too Jack replied Sophia pregnant they all smile and reply we know he replied how they smile again and reply she came to us first and told us then came to you I hug him he smiles my 9 months are going to be fun....