the costume party

Ok so I woke up when I heard a knock when getting up I noticed Jack was sleeping I smile and get out the bed to go answer the door once too the door it was the same women from every time asking for Jack I smiled and she replied " my princess sorry to bother you but is prince Jack in here i smile and reply " he is but he' s  sleeping" she smiles and replies ok I just have a message to relate to him" I smile and reply " ok but  I can relate him the message if you like" she smiles and replies "tell him that today is his cousins b-day day and tell him that it's a costume party so he and you have to wear a costume" I smile and reply " ok then reply and one more thing" she replied " yes princess" I smile and reply "what's ur name I never got it " she smiles and replies " joselyn" and she walks away I smile and close the door.....

I walk back to the bed and Jack is still sleep and sit on the bed quietly I see jacks shirtless and omg he has a nice body I smile and reply "jackie" he doesn't move I giggle and reply Jackie he moves a little I bend down and kiss him on the lips I see a smile on his mouth and his eyes open I back away and see a full awake Jack shirtless I smile and replied good morning my Prince he chuckles and replies good morning princess he sits up and kisses me I smile after the kiss I replied " jackie you didn't tell me you had a cousin he chuckles and replies " I didn't huh" I shake my head no he smiles and replies "then how do you know I have a cousin huh sweetheart" I smiled and replied Jocelyn told me to relate you a message  that today is their birthday and it's a costume party " he smiles and kisses me again and replies your a great messenger"  I smile and get up  from the bed and  go to the bathroom when I'm pushed back  into jacks body he's shirtless still I giggle and reply "baby I love you but I can't stand this " he chuckles and replies " what sweetness " I heard that sexy voice again and it triggered me I smile and I point toward his shirtless body and reply "this" he looks toward his chest and looks back at me he smiles and kisses me I jump up and he catches me in his hand we are kissing when the door opens and Jace comes in me and Jack look at each other we smile and look toward Jace and reply " what's up" he smiles Jack puts me down and have replies just seeing if the two lovebirds are up I smile as I walk toward the bathroom when Jace replies " Jack nice  body I look toward Jack he shrugs I look toward Jace and reply " jace get out now! He puts his hands up and walks toward the door he exits I look toward Jack and reply " ur mine nobody else " he chuckles and replies love you too babe" I turn around  and my hair flips back and walk into the bathroom.....

Once I left the bathroom from taking a shower Jack wasn't there I replied Jackie where are you I walk toward the bed and see a note and a rose I smile as I pick up the note and read sophia in the front I smile and open it to read

Dear sweetheart,
I had to leave to go do my duties before the party I promise you I will check on you after a while but just to let you know I love you baby

Love your
~ Jackie

I smile as I read the note I thought to myself this man actually loves me I smile as I  put on my comfortable pajamas there was a knock on the door I smiled and replied Jackie I heard a chuckle and the door opened and it was Jace I smiled and replied I have a nickname for you to he smiles and replies " yeah cupcake what's that" I giggle and reply jacey he smiles and replies I can go with that I smile and reply " what do you need have he smiles and replies " your Jackie boo told  me to check on you I smile and reply " uhh really do your telling me my Jackie sent you he was about to answer when the door open and my Jackie came in I looked toward Jace and replied jacey " he was standing still Jack came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist I smiled and he smiles he looks toward Jace and replied what did my brother do sweetheart " I smile and reply nothing really he came to check on me right jacey he smiles and replies yup no need to worry well I'll be going now" Jack smiles and replies " wait" have stops and replies "what" Jack turns toward me and replies babe I thought the nicknames were only for me I smile and reply there still for you but your my Jackie and he's my jacey my protector when ur not around he smiles and turns to have and replies yeah ur her protector so I'm counting on you to protect her" Jace looks my way I stuck my tongue out and make a goofy face he smiles and replies "promise" Jace left a while ago and it was only me and Jack we were laying in the bed together when there was a knock on the door Jack groaned and got up we knew who was at the door he kissed me and replies see you soon babe" I smile and reply see you soon too" he leaves and Margaret and Courtney come in after he leaves I smile and reply you two interrupted us they smile and they point to the bathroom.so I can take a shower I smile as I walk toward the bathroom.....

After 30 mins I get out the shower and Courtney and Margaret get me ready they had a couple of costumes starting with a devil I shake my head no a Angel I mean I'll look good in it but no I shake my head they I'll out a witch costume I shake my head the last one caught my attention it was a sexy vampire costume I mean I'm a vampire just pop out my fangs and well my costume was complete I shook my head yes the two of them lol confused Courtney replies are you even a vampire I smile and transform there amazed they thought the costume will go great they did my hair and makeup they help me out the costume on I didn't know it came with a knife and well it made a perfect prop after done I went to the mirror to see how I looked
                                   This is how the costume looks....

After 30 mins I get out the shower and Courtney and Margaret get me ready they had a couple of costumes starting with a devil I shake my head no a Angel I mean I'll look good in it but no I shake my head they I'll out a witch costume I shake my he...

I smiled and replied " damn I look sexy in this huh they smile and reply just one more thing your fangs I smile and the pop out now ur done I smile and walk to the door and leave I meet my Jackie and my jacey downstairs they had smiles on there face and well they were devil's so basically I was the only one that was a vampire I walk downstairs slowly becuz well I had heels on Jack helped me toward the car when I see the black mustang again I'm excited but when I see a red mustang well I go for the red mustang Jack throws me his keys and well I run to the car Jack smiles as he gets in I start the car and we are off....

After 30 mins we were parked at another palace I looked toward Jack and well I started laughing his hair was messed up he looked at the rear mirror and was shocked I placed my hand on his hand he looked toward me and well I started fixing his hair he smiles when I was done fixing his hair I smiled he leaned in for a kiss and well the kids lasted for 2 mins when there was a knock on the window we look up and see Jace I smile and get out the car have took my hand and we walked into the palace once I walked in there was a banner that said happy birthday Justin and Jane I felt arms around my waist and I turned around to see Jack I smiled and replied " hey there Jackie" he smiles and leans in for another kiss I smile when done there was a couple walking toward us and replies "  your majesty and princess you two look like a perfect couple" I smiled and replied "thank you" Jack pulls me closer and the couple leave genesis his fingers and he's in a vampire costume in amazed he changed his distinguishing people noticing I smiled and replied " you are my bad little jackie " he smiles and replies " I know becuz your mind to" I smile and walk away I turn around and sink at him I wanted to go find new people to talk too....