the baby' s gender

Timeskip

Sophia
I am 4 months pregnant and it was time d see what the baby gender was and I get to go to the doctor today and reveal it with Jack I just woke up and Jack was still sleep I miss him and he wakes up he smiles and replied good morning beautiful I smile and reply good morning he shifts in the bed I smile and reply Tobias the gender reveal he smiles and replied so I get to know if it's a girl or boy I smile and reply yes he smiles and kisses me I don't look like myself but I'm happy I'm starting a family with Jack

After 2 hours
Me and Jack were out the house going to the doctor Jack drove since I couldn't we got there after 30 mins we get into the place and many people notice us some whisper look it's the queen and the king I smile and wave at them so does Jack we sit and wait when we hear out name be called Jack helps me up and we walk toward the room with the doctor in laid in the bed and the doctor tells me to lift my shirt up a little Jack holds my hand as the doctor puts gel on my stomach then the doctor uses a machine and moved it around my belly it's really cold though after a while we hear a heart beat I smile before the doctor can say a thing we hear another heartbeat I look at Jack he smiles the doctor smiles it wipes away the gel I stand up the doctor replied congrats you're having twin baby girls I was speechless Jack smiles we leave and go straight home oh we can't wait to tell everybody...

Back at the palace
Jack helps me out the car and into the house I walk into the kitchen and see everybody in the kitchen Serena replied well is it a boy I smile and reply no sky replied no dulce replied did you loose it I smile and replied of course not have replied then what gender is it I smile and reply you mean what are the two genders they are confused but then smile all the girls scream your having twins I smile and reply yes they squeal Jack walks in and smiles then replied looks like councils them the good news I smile and look back at the girls and replied there girls they allocated again omg they were so happy I giggled a little Jack helped me up and he say down as I sayt down on his lap he wrapped his hands around my stomach I felt a kick and so did Jack he smiles and replied did I feel them kick I smile and shook my head the girls and the boys ran over I let them touch my stomach and if course my little baby girls kicked I felt sleepy and Jack noticed he kisses my temple and replied time to go to sleep baby I shake my head yes as he helps me up and toward the stairs.

Once upstairs I cuddled into bed so did Jack he cuddled into me I smiled and replied how about scarlet and Stella he smiles and replied those are beautiful names like you I smile and kiss him after a while I fell asleep...