the bachelor and bachelorette party

Okay I'm going  to split this chapter so half will be Sophia s bachelorette party and the other is Jack's bachelor party...

The next morning I woke up cuddled with Jack he was still sleeping it has been two weeks already and it was the 2 of March me and Jack's wedding is tomorrow so today is our bachelor and bachelorette party which means the boys with the boys and the girls with the girls on this day is going to be fun Jack opened his eyes I was happy he smiles and replied morning baby I smile and reply morning I got up and was about to walk to the bathroom when I was pushed back into Jack I smiled and reply we meet again he smiles and kisses me I kiss back we walk toward the bathroom together and he shuts the door he picks me up and puts me on the counter and we still are kissing.   after 20 mins there was a knock on the bathroom we stop and reply yes the familiar voice replied you two stop being nasty with each other and let's go we have things to do I look at Jack he smiles he opens the door and jace  selena sky dulce Ben and  deluxe they smiled the girls dragged me out of the bathroom while Jack just stood there dulce and deluxe take me out the room as I see Helena and sky going through my closet...

Sky and selena
We were going through Sophia closet but all we found were men clothes we hear Jack chuckle we look at him and replied your looking through my closet Sophia is over there he points toward the bed and there it was a closet we look at him and replied you could have told us before we looked in your closet we walk toward the closet and sure enough there was dressed and outfits for girls we look at each other this was going to be fun we finally chose the outfit that will go perfectly with Sophia and were we are going it was a two piece sexy dress the top was black and showed her skin a little and the bottom was a bergundy...

We looked at the boys who looked at us as we rush out the room quickly to find Sophia downstairs laughing at dulce and dalyce

Jack
Ok finally the girls leave I am facing have when he replied your turn brother they look through my closet he pulls out a polo shirt and blue jeans we exit the room and walk into jace room he lays out my clothes and looks at me and replied I'll be back don't go anywhere I smile and reply promise they leave and it's only me

Jace and Ben
We are walking downstairs toward the girls when down selena faces me I smile she looks back at Sophia and replied we will be right back stay here Sophia smiles and replied promise she had her hands behind her back but nothing suspicious the girls walk toward us as we leave the house to talk about some things

Sophia
Selena told me to stay and I promised her but when she wasn't looking I crossed my fingers once they left I went upstairs to find Jack I looked in our room and didn't see him I walked toward his room and opened the door but didn't see him the next place I checked was jace room I grabbed the doorknob and open it sure enough Jack was in his room I smile and so does he I walk toward him and sit on his lap he smiles and kisses my forehead I smile as I lay my head on his chest ...

Jack
Well my Sophia found me and I knew she wasn't going to give up she cuddled in to me I smile and we stay like this for a while...

Back in the house...
The girls and boys were in we all walked toward the living room where we saw Sophia last Serena replied now Sophia before she could start her sentence Sophia was gone we all smile and reply Jack we walk upstairs toward have room we open the door and soon enough we see Sophia and Jack cuddling Sophia looks at us and replied I can explain we smile as we divide these two again the girls go back downstairs as the boys stay upstairs...

Sophia
For some reason the girls were acting strange they wouldn't let me near Jack they just nearly dragged me out of have room something was up but I knew I couldn't do a day without Jack they say me on the couch and well we just talked