the secret is revealed

Ok so things went perfectly until my brother ruined it me and him had a little argument I put sophia down she giggled and started walking toward the stairs I stopped her and replied " darling I will be in there in a little she smiled and shook her head as she said yes she went upstairs I looked toward jace and replied "I hate you" he smiles and replies love you too lil brother" I groan and reply good night jace he smiles and replies goodnight Jack and we go out separate ways time to go see sophia

I hear a knock on the door then it opens I smile as I see Jack he smiles and comes in I get up and place a kiss on his cheek he smiles and kisses back we sit on the bed he replied " darling I have something to tell you " I smile and reply "what's that"  he smiles and replies "will you freak out" I smile and reply "of course not I love you" he smiles and kisses me I miss back After that he replies " I love you too" he smiles and replies anyway this is important" I smile and reply " what is it sweetheart" he replied " I'm a vampire I was amazed I wasn't the only vampire I smile and reply "show me" he chuckles and fangs pop out I smile and reply interesting he smiles I reply " your family too" he shakes his head yes I smile then thought can I tell him? I was knocked out my senses when Jack kissed me I smile and reply I have something to tell you too he smiles.and kisses me again and replies on really what's that" I giggle and reply well I'm a vampire too" he was amazed and replied "really" I smile and show him my fangs come out and  instead of my eyes being green they were baby blue he was impressed  he smiles and replies " now ur mine and no one else I giggle as I  kiss him he kissed back After a while he gets up and replies see you tomorrow my darling I smile and reply goodnight my prince " and he leaves my room I fall asleep peacefully....

I walk to my room and I'm impressed my mate is a vampire like me and she wasn't afraid of me she even stated that she loved me I smiled as I had plans for the two of us tommorow....