our busy week

Timeskip....

Okay one week passed and we had one more week left before our wedding the date the wedding was on is march 3 and it was  the 27 of February  me and the girls went shopping for the wedding dress while the boys went for there tuxedos we already sent the invitations we still had a lot of work to do for my dress it was very nice.

This is a nice dress and for her hair she's going to have a flower bouquet you can change outfit if like

I got a text message from Jack replying are you home yet I miss you the boys were already do e shopping I smiled and replied almost baby but not quite yet I send it before I can put my phone down Jack reply s I want you home now I miss you I giggl...

I got a text message from Jack replying are you home yet I miss you the boys were already do e shopping I smiled and replied almost baby but not quite yet I send it before I can put my phone down Jack reply s I want you home now I miss you I giggle and reply fine in on my way I send and reply to the girls okay since my man is getting g cranky we need to hurry this up they smile and reply okay after a while we leave with our dresses we took Serena car so we all get in I reply what are we doing for my bachelorette party they all stay quiet I smile and reply girls we only have one more week before I get to know so just tell me is it going to be fun they smile and reply of course we are in parking and I run out the car I run to the door to see Jack and jump in his arms he smiles and replied looks like you miss me too I smile and reply maybe I did he smiles and kisses me the girls come and reply thanks Sophia for helping us we appreciate it I smile and reply you are all very welcome we all start to laugh once in the house scarlet and sky come toward me I let them and replied mommy's going to play with you two later she hastened to do  all the girls run upstairs and leave Jack and the dogs...

Jack
I smiled as my princess was dragged with the other girls she left me with the dogs we went toward the couch and watched some television...

Sophia
We are in my room and are just projecting cute guys from depends phone into my wall they were all interested in some of them but I wasn't really interested sky asked what's wrong Sophia I smile and reply nothing she smiles and replied aren't you interested in some of these boys I smile and reply no there's only one person in interested in sky smiles and the rest of the girls to they pause on the cute boys and start scrolling through something I smile and reply what are you guys before I could finish a picture pops up on my wall and I scream Jackie they all start laughing I look at them and smile then hit them all with pillows they giggle after a while I start getting interested sky and the girls looked at my expressions when I they scrolled through the boys they were laughing a little bit I didn't matter after a while we took turns searching up cute guys my turn was next

Jack
I was downstairs and I could hear the girls laughing I thought to myself what are those girls up to I got up from the couch and walked upstairs to see what those girls were doing...

Sophia
My turn was almost up sky was searching and once the pic showed up all the girls started whisking we were staring at a nice man with a slick body with nice abs  sky replied I take him we all started screaming at each other that he was ours it was my turn now and I was thinking who to pick sky passed the phone to me I was think when sky replied on Sophia is thinking of a even sexier man then the man she has everyone John me I smiled and replied maybe I am maybe I'm not we all start laughing then finally I knew what I was going to search I typed sexiest men in the world and when I pressed search we were all suprised we were staring at sexy I mean sexy men that had no shirts on but had perfect body's we were speechless

Jack
I was near the door and I grabbed the doorknob and I heard whistling I opened the door and saw all the girls sitting on the bed I walked in and replied what you girls doing they look at me and reply Jack umm nothing I walked toward them they look at the wall I reply what's on the wall they scream no but before they get my attention I'm looking at a man with no shirt on and has a nice body I smile and look at the girls and replied who's idea was this all the girls point at each other okay I wasn't really specific I reply what I mean was who searched this up they all look at Sophia and guess what she had a phone in her hand the others didn't I smile and reply baby she looks at  her hands and throws the phone behind her she smiles and replied I think I'm hungry are you girls hungry all the girls reply yeah so they all got up from the bed to leave I smile and reply none of you are leaving Sophia smiles and replied yeah none of you then walks toward me I smile and reply baby that means you too she looks at me and frowns I smile and reply all of you pls go sit down all the girls and Sophia sit on the bed I look at selena and reply what if have knew you were doing this she frowns and puts her head down ( btw selena and jace are dating just didn't mention it in the story) I look at all the girls but especially Sophia I reply baby she has her head down too I knew they were messing around but two g these women's as men so I wasn't really harsh on them....

The girls pov...
We were getting taught a lesson by Sophia s fiancee we were just joking but probably we took it say to far I mean two of us had men already like me I had jace and Sophia has Jack I the rest of the girls were still single all of us felt really bad...

Jack
I looked at all 5 lady's and sigh and replied you guys are able to leave they all got up and went after the door I just noticed Sophia did too I smiled and thought needed to have a lil talk with her I replied Sophia all the girls stopped Sophia was near selena she turned around and so do the girls I  motion her toward me she frowns and listens I look at the other girls and reply you are all excused they rush out the door Selena is the last one but  she runs back into the room and gets on the bed and gets her phone then leaves I shut the door quietly Sophia on the bed I smile and reply baby she looks up I reply you know better right she shakes her head yes I smile and walk toward her and sit next to her she looks into my blue eyes I smile and reply in being strict because I don't want to lose you for something stupid like what you girls just did I care way to much for you and them I don't want to see something happen and I'll regret it for my whole life she replied I know Jackie and I'm really sorry I smile and reply that's the girl I know she smiles we walk out the room and downstairs to see jace and selena curled up on the couch Jack sits and I sit on his lap have then asked what did you girls do upstairs the girls were silent and replied nothing much Jack replied baby I look at him he smiles I look at the girls they smile and shake there heads yes I look at selena she smiles and shakes her head yes I look at have he smiles and replied what I smile and reply well while upstairs we were looking up cute men and rating then he looks at selena she smiles and replied don't worry jacey I still love you he smiles and replied I love you too there noses touch I felt so happy my two friends were together that make a cute couple I looked at Jack he smiles as our noses touch ohh I can't wait for our wedding I looked at the girls and replied you guys never told me what we were doing for my bachelorette party all the girls smiled and replied can't tell you that Sophia just have to wait and see I smile and reply fine...