Planning tomorrow day

I woke up happy I looked at Jack he was still fast asleep I smiled and kisses him then got up and left the room I needed to make a few calls and check on sky Benjamin and dulce I went toward the guest room and heard jace Jocelyn selena and salted talking I was about to turn the corner when I hid behind it and heard there conversation selena replied "ohh I have big plans for Sophia" I smiled and walked in the hall and replied "what's those plans" they all jump and look at me I smile and reply "you guys calm down I won't bite" I smiled again and replied "if you want me to I can" they smiled and all 4 at the same time replied "what are you doing up so early aren't you supposed to be in bed with your love hmmm Jack" I smiled and replied "I am but I'm checking  on my friends and I have stuff to do" they smiled and  jace replied "really does Jack know your up" I smiled and replied "maybe maybe not" he smiles and replied "then that's a no" I look at him and reply "well this was a good talk but I gotta go see yah" and I walk away toward the guest room I opened one of the doors and saw three still sleeping friends I smiled and closed the door silently now I just needed a phone dang it I left mine in Me and Jack's room I thought where can I find a phone I smiled as I smiled and started walking toward my fiancee office...

The group pov ( Selena,Dallyce, Jocelyn Jace )I

Omg we were almost caught Selena was talking about what she was going to do for Sophia bachelorette party when Sophia came we jumped as she smiled we asked her why she was up early she really didn't give us a straight answer we just knew that she left the room without Jack noticing we smiled as she turned away and left we were near the halls where Jack's office was close we heard a door close  but we didn't know where it from so we don't pay attention to it 

Omg I was going toward Jack's office I was about to walk through the hall when I saw jace, selena Jocelyn and dalyce  i ran toward the wall great now I had to sneek by them I started tiptoeing  and finally I was at the door I opened it and went in I slowly tried to close the door but somehow my hand slipped and wham the door closed hard I was scared someone was coming I waited 30 mins and nothing happened  I went toward the computer and turned it on but there was a password dang it I tried peaches because those were Jack's favorite fruit it was incorrect this was going to take a while 

Jack

The sun was shining through the room and I woke up I smiled and turned around and didn't see Sophia I thought to myself this girl I got up and walked toward the door and left the room to bump into sky Ben and dulce i smiled they smiled and replied "have you seen Sophia" I smiled and replied "I just woke up and no" we walk downstairs and saw jace and the rest I smiled and "replied have you seen Sophia" they smiled and replied "we saw her early in the morning but no we haven't" I smiled and replied "okay well she'll come when she needs something" we all walk toward the dining room and eat breakfast it's just weird that Sophia isn't here 

I'm about to give up I've been on Jack's computer for 30 mins and I'm still not in I try the next password and it's wrong I sigh and think what his password can be I look at his shelf and there pictures of us I smiled and look at one that replied Sophia is my everything I look back at the computer and smile I then typed my name and finally it opened i smiled and went to Google and searched fun things to do with a group of friends and family something popped up and in bold replied obstacle course I smiled and clicked on it. It showed a picture of the place it was  big and had many things to do and the best part was that it was free I wrote down the address me and the rest of us in this house was going to have fun tomorrow after searching what we were doing I searched some games and well I found a lot that sounded interested my hair was in a ponytail and well I took it out and placed the scrungee down it was bright pink and then I started playing games...

Jack 

Okay I was worried now Sophia didn't attend breakfast we were all done and we went toward the living room and saw scarlet and sky they were whimpering they only whimper when they didn't see Sophia or they were hungry I walk toward them and pet them they whimper still I frown and reply "I miss her too" they  rub their heads on my hand I sigh and reply "I think I'm going to go to my office and work" I get up and walk toward the hall where it is when jace replied "still no sign of her" I frown and reply "not yet" I was at my office door when  jace replied "she can't be that far I mean she was in the house and her car is still here" I sigh and reply " I hope she's okay"...