Having fun

Jack Pov....

okay so Elizabeth and her husband came and they brought the children Sophia was happy but after a while  Jane and Justin dragged her toward the garden I chuckled she turns around and snarls at me I smile and reply " love you to sweetheart" she could t answer because she left I smiled again when I felt a pat on my shoulder Daniel replied "she's a lucky one huh" I smile and reply "she really is anyway we're not her to talk about Sophia lets have some fun shall we" they all smile as I guide them to the playroom when we enter I reply let the fun begin"

I'm in the backyard running after 9 yes old and sang they were fast I heard them laughing I smiled and went faster toward them I almost caught them when they splitted up I was running straight into a tree I smiled as I ran toward it I ran up the bark and flipped and landed perfectly I turned around to see two lol kids amazed I smiled and they smiled and ran off I smile again and run after one of them at a time...

Jack pov...

After a while me, jace and Daniel were playing pool after a couple of games I thought about Sophia Daniel replied I haven't seen the kids and Sophia for a while what do you think there doing before I can reply Elizabeth replied " me too" I smile and reply " all I know is that there with my beautiful mate" they smile and look at me I chuckled and reply " but you guys just want me to check on them huh" they smile again and both at the same time say " pls " I sigh and reply " fine" I start walking out thereon and jace follows we walk toward the garden when we see deluxe and Helena sleep on the couch we smile as we walk toward the garden when were in we smile it's quiet we smile as we look for Sophia Justin and Jane...

Justin and Jane pov...

We are trying to get away from ms. Sophia but she's to hard to get away from we splitter up and once we did  ms. Sophia came after jane we were running different directions when I knock right into Jane she smiled and replied I can't get her off my tail we smile them we hear me Sophia reply " Jane Justin come out wherever you are we start running again when we hear Sophia right after us we bump into two figures we look up and see uncle Jack and uncle  jace we smile we reply " hide us pls" they look at us and smile them reply " from who" before we can answer they hear sophia reply " Jane Justin I'm comming " they look at us and smile we are lifted up into a tree we are in the third branch once up we were just in time because ms Sophia was looking at uncle Jack and jace she smiled and reply where are they we hear uncle Jack chuckle...

Jack pov...

okay we are walking in the garden when two small figures bump into me and have we look down to see Justin and Jane they smile and reply "hide us pls " I look at jace he smiles I smile too and reply " from who " before they can answer we heard Sophia we look at Justin and Jane them we smile and lift them up on a tree just in time because Sophia came she stopped and smiled then replied " where are they" I chuckle and reply " I don't know who they are sweetheart" she smiled and replied " jack" I smile and scrunched my shoulders up she looks at jace he smiles and replied " don't know either" she smiled and replied " so there not in that tree" have replied " what tree" there was giggling we were so screwed Sophia smiled and replied Justin Jane are you in the tree" there was no answer before I could say something the two answered with a yes  she smiled and looks at me and have we smile and reply now did they get up there she giggled and replied "you two are jerks " I smile and reply "love you too"

they are adorable when they lie but I knew they were in the tree I giggled and called Jack and jace jerks they smile and Jack replied " love you too" he comes toward me and wraps his hands around my waist he kisses me I smile and reply "love you too" we are interrupted when have replied " why were you chasing Justin and Jane anyway" I smile and tell them have smiled and replied it telling me these scrawny twins you couldn't catch before I could say something have was hit in the head with two pinecones he replied " oww " Justin and Jane reply " we're still up here we can hear everything" I giggled and jace replied " I still don't understand I mean there still kids little scrawny and weak little kids again before I could say something Justin and Jane jumped off the tree they looked like they were pissed. I smiled and replied " jace it looks like you made these two mad" he smiles and replied "pls they won't do anyrhing" the twins look at each other and smile then transform into a wolf have friend and starts backing away Justin and Jane follow him I smile they look at me I smile and look at have them reply " go get him" they look toward have and run after him he starts running too I giggled and Jack is still holding on to me he turns me around and replied " baby that wasn't nice was it I smile and kiss him he smiles and replied " this won't  change the conversation sweetheart" I smile and kiss him one more time then reply " how about this  one" he smiles and replied " I'll think about it "...