the party

I was in my room when there was a knock on the door I looked toward the door and saw Jack I smiled and replied look who's here to see me he smiles and replies " wow you look wonderful I look down and I'm still in my clothes I was wearing today I smile and reply here we go again Jack I'm still in my clothes when you took me before he could say something another Jack came in I was confused I replied jack there were two jacks in my room jack replied " sweetheart what's wrong" I look at him then the other then him and replied there's two of you" they both chuckle and the one I thought was Jack replies " sophia my name is Jace and I'm this fools twin brother he grabbed Jack and ruffled his hair I smiled and let out a giggle have let's go of Jack and Jack looks at me he smiles and replies there's something I need to tell you but later after the party" I replied ok but didn't get the last words until I replied " wait what party? " he chuckles and have leaves the room he replied  tonight there's a party for you so you can meet new people I smile and replies " aww you three me a party he smiles and reply I'll do anything for you" he wraps his hands around my waist he was pulling in for a kiss before someone came in it was a she and she replied  your majesty your dresser is here he smiles we put our heads together I smile he replied " I will  see you later my princess I smile as he walks away and leaves the room....

After 30 mins there was a knock on the door the door opened and two lady's came in they looked my age they smiled one of them replied " hello my name is Margaret I smiled and the other one replied hello my name is courtney" I smile a nd reply hello.my name is sophia they smiled and replied " well we are your personal hair and clothes dresser I smile and reply this is going to be fun I replied be back I'm going to go take a shower they smiled as I ran into the bathroom after 30 mins I was out the shower and Margaret and Courtney got me ready they did my nails makeup and my hair they did curly waves and my bangs were curled to After my makeup and hair was done they passed me a beautiful red dress I ran to the bathroom and put the dress on it was beautiful.

                      This is the dress.....

I left the bathroom to see a happy Jack he whistled as I left the bathroom I smiled as he replied " sweetheart you look wonderful" I smile and reply thank- you he placed his hand out and I took it we left my room and walked downstairs to see a cro...

I left the bathroom to see a happy Jack he whistled as I left the bathroom I smiled as he replied " sweetheart you look wonderful" I smile and reply thank- you he placed his hand out and I took it we left my room and walked downstairs to see a crowd of people I was scared I didn't know any of them when Jack  noticed my dear he held my hand tighter I looked at him he smiles and replies "you'll be okay sweetness"

After a while I got use to it I just met some new people I was at a table talking to Selena and dalyce we were talking about what we like when we were little dalyce was laughing when I told her what happened to me when I was 2 I thought there was chocolate icing on the floor but it turned out to be dog poop she started laughing for a while so did Selena after a while I looked toward Jack he was talking to a couple of people too he looked my way he smiles and winked at me I smiled  I was knocked out my senses when Selena replied " your falling for him now huh" I smile and reply "who" she smiles and replies you know who I mean sophia don't play dumb I chuckle and look jacks way one more time and reply " maybe" they smile and reply good because outgoing to be stuck with him for your while life". I chuckle as I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to look into those sexy blue eyes I will stare into forever  I smiled and replied hello he chuckles and replies may I have this dance with you" I look at dalyce and Selena they smile and start giggle I look toward Jack and replied " of course" he takes his hand out and I take it we walk toward the dance floor there was a tango song about to play I was glad I took tango clases we were in the middle I looked toward dalyce and Selena and they were still giggling I was going to.show them how bad I can be.

The dance started and Jack started he smiles I smile as I start dancing too after a while he was impressed I could dance the tango the most part be was excited when I put my leg in the air everyone started clapping and cheering he chuckles and replies are you ready my darling I smiled.and replied " bring all you got" he smiles as someone grabs my waist and turns me.around it was have I smile and volunteer your in this too he smiles and shakes his hand we do footwork for a while I think to myself two twins really sexy can dance the tango with me dang I'm freaking lucky! I was caught out my mind when jace pushed me backwards and i'm caught in jacks arms I smile as he pushes me up and we finish the last bit of the song we go quicker than a lightning bolt and I hear clapping and cheering at the end I put my leg up again and bend my head we hear clapping and cheering I smile and look at Jack he smiles and comes to my ear and replies you did good my darling princess' I smile because that sexy voice of his triggered me he let me go and we went out separate ways I sat back at the table where Dalyce and Selena were they were shocked I smiled and then the questions came they both replied " teach us how to tango" i smile and replied that's going to take a lot of practice they frowned and have me puppy dog eyes they replied " pls sophia" I couldn't say no so I replied " I'll think about it" and since they live in the palace  I can probably work with this they smiled and both replied " yes" the whole night people came up to me and replied " your a talented lady" I smiled and replied thank- you i found Dalyce and Selena on the dance floor and I joined we danced and laughed all when I felt two taps on my shoulder I turned around to see Jack and Jace they both smile I smile and reply " ok first of all I forgot who was who" they chuckle and I point to one of them and replied " Jace " and pointed at the last one and replied jack they look at each other then let out another chuckle I smile and reply " what now" they smile the one on the right replied " sweetheart I'm jack " I looked at have he smiles omg I called Jace  Jack I smile and reply I'm so sorry Jace he smiles and replies that's okay princess Jack replied jace back off she's mine" have chuckles and puts his hands up and walk away I giggle and walk off too.

After everyone left Selena and dalyce went to there room to go to bed I waited for Jack to lead me to my room I waited until I heard the front door closed Jack replied " sweetheart are you still out there" I smile and reply yes" he walks into the ballroom and runs toward me and picks me up I smile and he smiles he pulls a quick kiss I was shocked he kissed me he saw my expression and replied " sophia I didn't mean it that way" I smile as I look into his sexy blue eyes I bend down and kiss him back but passionately I pull away he smiles and kisses me.again this goes on for a while when we are interuppted  by somebody  replying " umm you guys" we stop and see jace we look at him he smiles and Jack groans and replies " do you always have to ruin something Jace " Jace chuckles and replies isn't this supposed to be upstairs not downstairs I giggle and Jack puts me down I walk toward.my room.Jack replies darling I'll be in there in a little I smile and shake my head and go upstairs i go in my room.and plot in the bed I smile and think to myself I love him and nothing can get in my way.....

Author note: ok so you know how I said Jack had a twin brother well they look alike and have the same eye colors so there's two pics but the one in this photo is jace and the other one is jack . Another thing play the song while there dancing....