the wedding

Girls pov

Jack is still sleeping but I'm wide awake I smile and kiss him he snuggled in the bed more as I leave the room I see selena leaving have room too I smile and reply woohoo your leaving your man she smiles and replied so are you so you shouldn't be talking I giggle and we both hug I almost fall and Selena caught me before I fell I look at her and we both start laughing we forgot our man's were still sleep we looked at each other and walked toward the steps quietly when we heard two doors open at the same time and bother replied different names " sophia" " selena " we both turn around I see Jack and selena sees jace  we smile and both reply at the same time hi they smile and motion us back into the rooms we sigh and walk toward them I walk toward Jack and selena walks toward jace they men look at each other and smile them close the door at the same time Jack looks at me and smiled I reply love you he chuckles and replied that  isn't going to work baby I smile and reply I love you then anything he smiles and walks toward me I reply Jack he smiles before I could finish my sentence I was in the bed being tickled I was laughing and giggling....

In jace room

Serena
Jace  closed the door and I was just standing beside him he turns around I smile and reply I love you he smiles and replied not going to work sweetheart I smile and reply how about I love you are than anything he chuckles and walks toward me I smile and reply have he doesn't respond before I can respond I'm being tackled on the bed giggling and laughing have was tickling me...

After the tickling session

Selena

Okay jace stopped tickling me and smiled and replied love you sweetheart was still catching my breath and replied love you too he let me get off the bed and I started walking toward the door when I opened it i saw Sophia she was smiling and out of breath before I said something hands wrapped around her and she smiled Jack popped his head out the room he smiles and kisses her cheek I smiled as I felt warm hands around my waist I smile and hears whisper in my ear reply I love you baby I smile and reply your still a jerk he smiles and replied oh really I smile and shake my head he smiles and replied I'm your jerk I giggle a little i look toward Sophia and she was speaking a different language toward Jack he was smiling he looks our direction and replied selena I look at him he smiles and replied can you translate I smile and reply no can do I can't translate even know I could jace smiles and replied sweetheart  I look at have he smiles and pushed me toward Jack and Sophia I groan and reply do I have to have said yes but Sophia said in a different language no I look at her and respond in Spanish Sophia you know I don't have no choice she smiles and replied  actually you do I smile and reply how in Spanish she smiles and gives me a long paragraph in how we can trick out men she replied just tell Jack pointing at her man that she replied I love you even though I know what she exactly said I look at Jack he's confused he smiles and replied what she say  I giggle have replied sweetheart I look at him and reply in English I love you he smiles and replied not the time selena I smile and look at Jack Sophia smiles I reply to Jack she said she loves you and nothing can get in your two ways he smiles and replied tell her I love her too I smile and reply why won't you tell her he smiles and replied I love you Sophia she smiles and looks at me and replied don't understand tell him to say it in Spanish I smile and look at Jack he smiles and replied what I smile and reply she can understand you have to say it in Spanish he replied no Sophia starts walking away Jack grabs her gently and replied baby come on she smiles and replied  espanol  Jack smiles and replied fine he looks at me and replied how do you say I love you I smile and reply te amo Sophia he smiles and replied what I giggle and reply he all sophia ~ I love you Sophia he smiles and replied he amo instead of all he said amo but added a e at all sophia started giggling and so did I he looks at me and reply really  I was about to move p when Sophia replied in English I love you too he smiles and  replied finally I can understand you she giggled and kisses him"