almost better

It' s been  3 weeks and I'm almost better the doctor checked on me each week and kept telling me that I'm getting better but half of me is still weak so just keep doing the same, the best part about me being sick is that everyone's helping me out if I need help with something Jace Dalyce or Selena are always near to help me jack sometimes doing his prince duties but when I need him he's always by my side...

The sun was shining in my room and I started moving when I gave up I opened my eyes to see a big cute panda bear near me in its lap was a red rose and a note that said sophia I smiled as I sit up and scoot toward the note I open it and read

Dear baby,
I'm so sorry that I'm not hear but I have to do my prince duties I hope you have a good day and hope you like this panda bear I brought you

Love your lovely prince
Jack

I smiled as I hugged the bear I smiled as I picked up the rose and smelled it smelled freshed I then started feeling something my nose started twitching I replied ohh no there was a knock on the door and the door opened I saw Dalyce Selena and Jace they smiled and replied " morning princess do you need anything" I smiled and was about to say something when I sneezed it wasn't a regular sneeze it was my cute ones I looked at Dalyce selena and Jace they had smiles on their faces I smiled and replied " none of you say a word" they smiled again and was about to say something when I started sneezing again my cute ones came out when they were done I looked at the three of them and they all replied " aww those were adorable" I smiled and replied " you three are idiots" they smiled and replies "love you too SophiaI smiled and replied " help me start my day pls" they giggled and walked toward me they helped me up and we went into the bathroom to get me ready for the day....